Best badass motherfucker in the movies?

Started by ShanghaiOrange, September 18, 2003, 03:25:49 PM

Newtron

Quote from: SHAFTRgo to maximonline.com

and there is a Movie Bad Ass tournament going on...everyday there is a matchup and you vote for the winner.
Too bad all the best bad asses are grouped together on the first round: Paul Kersey, Bruce Lee, Shaft, Dirty Harry.

Banky

MacGuffin

Chow Yun-Fat Says He's Misunderstood

Actor Chow Yun-fat says he is misunderstood in Hollywood, where he is cast mostly in action films involving gunplay.

"I'm unlucky. Nobody understands me," the Ming Pao Daily News quoted Yun-fat as telling a group of university students. "But I can wait. I hope someone who understands me will come along."

Chow said Hollywood is fixated on his on-screen gunfighter style, the Wen Wei Po newspaper reported Saturday.

"Foreigners look me up because of John Woo's movies, only because they see that my gun scenes are good," Chow said, referring to the Hong Kong director who has also moved on to Hollywood.

Woo directed Chow in the Hong Kong productions "A Better Tomorrow" and "Hard Boiled," which showcased Chow's action-scene prowess. But the actor also starred in romance films such as "An Autumn's Tale" and "Love in a Fallen City."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Weak2ndAct

Still, one of my all-time favorite bad-ass mofos is Lee Marvin in 'Point Blank.'  And where the f is the dvd for that?

reelistics07

That dude with the draids in menace 2 society, man he scares me.  

bill murray in what about bob

tom hanks in perdition

lester burnham in beauty

dewwd... SPICOLI

that guy with his shirt off in dazed and confused, he's one of them drunken ego badasses. Watch  out

mookie, do the right thing  

malcom, malcom x

bill paxton, near dark, man thats my favorite role, he needs to play more rednecks.  

david berkowits in summer of sam was such a lame badass, i didnt even fear him once i saw he was that...guy, from wherever he's from. i was disgusted by the flies and the rotting apartment but the guy just looked like a slob, not one to be feared.

orson welles, battle over citizen kane.

tom cruise in magnolia, i feel bad for that badass, he could be a good ass if he was raised decently.  

pierre de la queir in bamboozled, what a nerdy badass, no he was a stupid ass with good intentions, my fault.  

IT , jeez, i just scared myself writing his name.

tim robbins in shawshank, i like the soft badasses.

Alethia

Quote from: reelistics07

actually i believe his name was Moneypenny...correct?

reelistics07

Pedro

Quote from: eward

actually i believe his name was Moneypenny...correct?
pennywise, dude

cine

reelistics07

oh yeah! Pennywise! now YOUR right...
i thought whoever it was was trying to make some wierd bond comparison.
anyways, pennywise! yes, its good to hear that name again.

except it doesnt scare me.
i prefer It.

RegularKarate

i thought whoever it was was trying to make some wierd bond comparison.

Stephen Hawking

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

reelistics07

good one. it took me a while to catch on, but i get you, ok, your one of them slick guys. what about bond, where does bond come in? oh i dont care. that was brilliant

Myxo

Verbal Kint - Usual Suspects
Don Logan - Sexy Beast
Oliver Lang/William Fenimore - Arlington Road
Ash - Evil Dead
Magua - Last of the Mohicans
Mr. Blonde - Reservoir Dogs

Slimepuppy

Lionel Cosgrove - Braindead.
Say it with me: <thick NZ accent> "Party's over!" </thick NZ accent>
Hyvässä indie-elokuvassa tulee olla zombi, moottorisaha ja ninjoja.