Jackson 5

Started by Little Drummer Boy, August 09, 2003, 07:38:39 AM

Little Drummer Boy

So what's your thoughts on the best group ever?
It's my cars birthday!

phil marlowe

no thoughts but why does your name say mr pantalones?

Little Drummer Boy

Quote from: phil marloweno thoughts but why does your name say mr pantalones?

O, dear brother! Let's take it from the beginning....

Jackson 5 - Dancing Machine

Ah, baby
Do it baby

Dancin, Dancin, Dancin!
She's a dancin machine
Oh babe, move it baby
Mmm bop Doo wop

1st verse:
Automatic,systematic,
Full of color self contained,
Tuned and gentle to your vibes.
Captivating, stimulating,
She's such a sexy lady,
Filled with space-age design

She's movin, she's groovin
Dancin until the music stops now, yeah

Rhythematic, acrobatic
She's a dynamite attraction
At the drop of a coin she comes alive, yeah
She knows what she's doin, she's super bad now,
She's geared to really blow your mind

Dancin, Dancin, Dancin!
She's a dancin machine
Ah, baby
Do it baby
Dancin, Dancin, Dancin!
She's a dancin machine
Ah, baby
Move it baby

She's a dance,dance,dance, dance, dancin machine
Watch her get down,watch her get down,
As she do,do,do her thing, right on the scene
repeat 2x

Ooh bop shoo bop
Ooh bop shoo bop..etc

Shake it baby
Mm baby
It's my cars birthday!

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

one of my all time fav groups, and not just the singles

they may have been motowns first LA Hit  , which makes their name mud amungst a lot of us motown diehards, who are still pissed that the label left detroit, but i hold nothing anginst them

"maybe tommorow", does it get better ???????

micheal jackson was a god, and now he is well.............. just kind of sad

my advice for him , his only choice at this point is what elvis did just go to vegas and do a show, and stop trying to take over pop music again

by the way , stop trying to bite my name unless you are sigur ros in hidding

phil marlowe

he's the new you just with alot of !'s.

Little Drummer Boy

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesjust kind of sad

Let me remind you: "There is no free speach on my thread!" Either you like him or you will be punished!
It's my cars birthday!

Quote from: phil marloweno thoughts but why does your name say mr pantalones?

you see phill marlowe is the mambo revoloutions number 1 trained assassin, nobody can kill like him, think rambo but with james bonds style, and a tad bit of james brown thrown in the mix because phill is funky

so ya might want to change the name

Little Drummer Boy

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesso ya might want to change the name

This reminds me of the time father Joe told Sigmund Jackson that he had to choose between the band and love!

But anyway I choose to drum!
It's my cars birthday!

Quote from: Little Drummer Boy
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesjust kind of sad

Let me remind you: "There is no free speach on my thread!" Either you like him or you will be punished!

i love the mans earlly work, and can quote you facts in seconds, and this thread is about the jackson five not just him

but i did love the guy,  but ya got to admit he went off the deep end like many great men before him

list some of your fav jackson five songs

Little Drummer Boy

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantaloneslist some of your fav jackson five songs

I couldn't list favourites without neglecting favourites. In other words I love it all!
It's my cars birthday!

Quote from: Little Drummer Boy
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantaloneslist some of your fav jackson five songs

I couldn't list favourites without neglecting favourites. In other words I love it all!

just checkin if your a fan of the radio hits

you know how many great rap songs have been built by obscure jackson five samples from songs only diehards know about

Little Drummer Boy

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesyou know how many great rap songs have been built by obscure jackson five samples from songs only diehards know about

Yeah, and it pisses me of!

Back in the early 70's I tried to assasinate Donny Osmond because he stole all the attention from little Michael. Unfortunately I didn't succeed in doing this. I HATE THE OSMONDS!

I was with this really hot chick once, and we were really getting it on! But then she puts "puppy love" on the stereo. I went mad and trashed the stereo!!!
It's my cars birthday!

phil marlowe

Quote from: Little Drummer BoyBack in the early 70's I tried to assasinate Donny Osmond because he stole all the attention from little Michael. Unfortunately I didn't succeed in doing this. I HATE THE OSMONDS!

I was with this really hot chick once, and we were really getting it on! But then she puts "puppy love" on the stereo. I went mad and trashed the stereo!!!
WHAT ?!?!?! DONNIE WAS THE SHIT !!! they weren't competing, it was the glory days. it's all abot love you see.

Little Drummer Boy

O, sure you talk about love! I guess you have been watching those Hallmark films about Jackson 5 and The Osmonds!

No, no my son there was a war going on! Either you danced along to The Jacksons or you stayed home every Sunday and watched the Donnie & Marie Show! I was one of those disco guys who danced funky, and tried to get in at 54 every weekend.
It's my cars birthday!

Quote from: Little Drummer BoyO, sure you talk about love! I guess you have been watching those Hallmark films about Jackson 5 and The Osmonds!

No, no my son there was a war going on! Either you danced along to The Jacksons or you stayed home every Sunday and watched the Donnie & Marie Show! I was one of those disco guys who danced funky, and tried to get in at 54 every weekend.

and with this post we are done