Constantine

Started by CastCall, September 03, 2003, 05:38:54 AM

modage

in the tradition of obscure comic book characters making it to the screen before known ones....

RULE NUMBER ONE: when making a movie based on a comic book.  dont fuck with your source material.  whatever little fanbase this book has, is now goign to be pissed off because they changed everything about the character that makes him who he is.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

meatball

Quote from: petecool, one role available for me as the busboy.

Too late.

picolas

http://www.movie-list.com/f/forgotten.html

let this be known as the year when people said weird things about "they" and then got sucked into the sky and then the other person looked up at where that person went and we didn't see where they went.

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Gamblour.

To be honest, I can't wait. This looks really fucking cool to me. I dig religious/sci fi ideas.
WWPTAD?

pete

then you should totally check out this movie called The Matrix, but it's more of a sci-fi.  If you're really into religious ideas, check out this other movied called The Exorcist.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

picolas

Quote from: petethen you should totally check out this movie called The Matrix, but it's more of a sci-fi.  If you're really into religious ideas, check out this other movied called The Exorcist.
wow. truly laughable. if you said that after he had said what he said inside a room and i was also in there with you, i would laugh.

matt35mm

Quote from: picolas
Quote from: petethen you should totally check out this movie called The Matrix, but it's more of a sci-fi.  If you're really into religious ideas, check out this other movied called The Exorcist.
wow. truly laughable. if you said that after he had said what he said inside a room and i was also in there with you, i would laugh.

I would fold my arms, tilt and shake my head slowly, smirk a little and say, "... you guys."

cine

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Stefen

I gotta admit, the previews for this film make it look pretty fucking cool. I was a fan of the comic growing up but havent read an issue in years. Not since the  Garth Ennis days, but I think it looks cool.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

UncleJoey

I like how Gavin left everyone speechless for 11 days.
Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit . . . and Jack just left town.