Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

Lottery

Great little album.

Lottery

Awesome, awesome. I'd love to be part of this, either in the audience or on stage.

NEON MERCURY

solid gold - eat your young

...sorry, i f upped the page :doh:

N

Neil Young is great. Love his little anecdotes between the songs. He had a really nice voice back then. He can play instruments too.
lullabies, look in your eyes

jenkins

Kellen

Lottery

My favourite Cream album. A band where everyone pulls their own weight. But jesus, Clapton used to be so damn good.

Neil

I used to be skeptical about the whole, "Clapton is god" thing, but then I heard the live Cream album and the live Derek and the Dominos album. Never again will I be a skeptic.
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

jenkins

apparently this was/is a super fucking popular jazz song, frank sinatra's first big hit, with many other variations, and i learned that by trying to find the version i heard on the radio tonight, which was on page two of my youtube search, and if i've heard the song before i sure haven't heard and liked it like i do here. i guess i like how he's not "singing" and i feel like he's telling me a jazzy story

Frederico Fellini

Heard it on the radio today. So fucking beautiful. When I looked it up, what a surprise.
We fought against the day and we won... WE WON.

Cinema is something you do for a billion years... or not at all.

Jeremy Blackman

"Love is like appreciation mixed in a double cup of Sprite"

So deep. Maybe he should just come right out and tell tween girls to drink sizzurp. Or maybe they're not his target market anymore, I don't know.

The autotune is strong with this one. Sounds so weird on an acoustic track.

Neil

Mule Variations. What a record. And to end it like this. WOW.

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.