Favorite Scorsese Film

Started by Recce, February 06, 2003, 08:07:08 PM

Recce

He's made a bunch of amazing films. Which do you think is the best Scorsese picture of all time?
"The idea had been growing in my brain for some time: TRUE force. All the king's men
                        cannot put it back together again." (Travis Bickle, "Taxi Driver")

Cecil

Recce

It's tight between Goodfellas and Taxi Driver, but I think Taxi Driver
"The idea had been growing in my brain for some time: TRUE force. All the king's men

Victor

taxi driver rules but i gotta say goodfellas
are you gonna eat with us too?

Jeremy Blackman

Raging Bull and Taxi Driver. Goodfellas is one of the most overrated movies of all time. (before you hurt me, let me see the movie again and I'll try to change my mind)

Duck Sauce

No matter how dull these poll threads always turn out to be, I cant keep myself from participating.

Taxi Driver

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Duck SauceNo matter how dull these poll threads always turn out to be, I cant keep myself from participating.

Most Revealing Duck Sauce Comment Ever.

Cecil

Quote from: Duck SauceNo matter how dull these poll threads always turn out to be, I cant keep myself from participating.

lets make this one fun and interesting then.

ahem... EVERYONE WITH THE WORD "DUCK" IN THEIR NAME IS A MORON!

Duck Sauce

Very clever. I didnt take Insult 101 so heres my try.

ahem... Everybody from Montreal is also a Moron (2 birds with 1 stone).

Now let us never ever speak of this again.

Recce

QuoteEVERYONE WITH THE WORD "DUCK" IN THEIR NAME IS A MORON!

Pheww, I'm in the clear. How's bout you Duck Sauce...Oh...Sorry

Cecil

Quote from: Duck SauceI didnt take Insult 101 so heres my try.
ahem... Everybody from Montreal is also a Moron (2 birds with 1 stone).

oh please. if youd have bothered taking Insult 101, you wouldve learned that "everybody from montreal is also a moron" is an exception in the rules of insult and cannot be used following an insult containing an animal.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: cecil b. demented...and cannot be used following an insult containing an animal.

YOU MEAN A VERB!!  :x

Cecil

no an animal. i used "duck" in my insult. so according to the rules, you cant use the montreal insult. sigh. am i the only one with an education here?

Gold Trumpet

mickey fucking mouse could throw better shit than this.

had to say it.

~rougerum

Duck Sauce

Quote from: cecil b. dementedno an animal. i used "duck" in my insult. so according to the rules, you cant use the montreal insult. sigh. am i the only one with an education here?

duck is a verb