INHERENT VICE (No Major Spoilers)

Started by cronopio 2, December 02, 2010, 09:51:28 AM

Jeremy Blackman

Yikes. Not a good look for him.

Mel

Simple mind - simple pleasures...

P Heat

I like it. Looking forward to seeing if he will do interviews and appearances for the movie with the "long hair don't care". Seems like it will fit in with the movie's era.
Quote from: Pubrick on September 11, 2012, 06:33:41 PM
anyway it was after i posted my first serious fanalysis. after the long post all he could say was that the main reason he wanted to see the master was cos of all the red heads.
:P

Pozer

Look, Larry. . . have you ever heard of Vietnam? You're going to enter a world of pain, son.
You're gonna KILL your FATHER, Larry!.

Frederico Fellini

Quote from: PoZer on September 18, 2014, 08:27:49 PM
Look, Larry. . . have you ever heard of Vietnam? You're going to enter a world of pain, son.
You're gonna KILL your FATHER, Larry!.

He's a pederass dude.

And the actual quote is "You're killing your father, larry!"... But you can't be worried about that shit.. life goes on man...
We fought against the day and we won... WE WON.

Cinema is something you do for a billion years... or not at all.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Neil

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Reel

You didn't quite Ketch this one, Dave

ono

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Fernando

you're imminent new spoilatar will have to wait a little more...

modage

Ha thought about that, but I'll try to wait till the movie opens in December so the images from the trailer doesn't imprint itself on everyone's subconscious before then.

wilder

There's also a 35mm screening of Boogie Nights at Lincoln Center tonight

Reel

Damn, Paul's the King of New York!