"LIFE is EASIER" My documentary - Preview

Started by gwfa, November 19, 2003, 12:26:56 PM

gwfa

I am working on a documentary on a High School Wrestler trying to win a state championship in the toughest state in the u.s to win. I am close to finishing and have a website which includes a short preview of the film. I was wondering if I could post the link here in order to get feedback.  Thanks In advance.

the link is

http://lifeiseasier.porosi.com

aclockworkjj

cool idea...my best friend in high school was a 2 time (shoulda been 4) state champ, and it really amazed me the shit he would go through to get there.  Ex. dropping weight, sitting in my sauna for 4 hours straight.  Running, running, running.  

Once you get passed the idea of 2 dudes rolling around with each other, it's actually a very interesting sport.  

Best of luck with this!

TheVoiceOfNick

This looks rad, although I never really was the "jock" in school... i'd be interested in seeing it when its done.

gwfa

thanks TheVoiceOfNick,
could anyone else please post any thoughts / feedback about the preview?  Does it look interesting, something you would want to watch?

gwfa

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: gwfa70 somn views and NO critiques

amazing...

Dude, finish the thing and put it online... I bet you'll get lots more people taking a look at the finished product... I will... i'm more vocal than most people here, but i'm sure I speak for a bunch of people on this (although I really don't speak for a bunch of people on much else  :P )

thewrathofsam

i thought the trailer was really cool.  it reminded me of that show on mtv-"made"-but don't take that as a crtiticism, i actually think it looked more interesting than that show, and it's actually a pretty decent show.  make sure to let us all know when it's done, man.  great job on the trailer, once again.