nine inch nails

Started by Sleuth, April 13, 2003, 12:14:43 PM

mogwai

photo of the new line-up:

Cecil

Quote from: mogwaihas anyone noticed that every nin album is released every fifth year?

1989 pretty hate machine
1994 the downward spiral
1999 the fragile
2004 bleed through

there goes that theory

Two Lane Blacktop

Quote from: hacksparrow
5/21 - Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
5/22 - Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle

I'm THERE!  (Well, to one of 'em.)  

2LB
Body by Guinness

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Why does shitty Michigan have to be so shitty?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MacGuffin

Why did the list have to stop before Los Angeles?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

RegularKarate

He's playing here at a pretty small venue (for nin), but the presale tickets sold out within seconds... I don't quite understand how it's possible, but the presale (for "fans" before they officially go on sale) started at 4 and at exactly 4, I pressed the buy button and I guess a hundred (or however many presale tickets there are) people had clicked it milliseconds before me because there weren't anymore available.

really pissed me off.. I'm gonna probably have to mug someone to see this show.

Myxo

Lame.

No NW shows at all.

Sleuth

It's late, I'm not even going to try

Bless your Ravenous theme, Macguffin!
I like to hug dogs

mogwai

that's just the first leg of the u.s. tour. i'm pretty sure they'll return to play in bigger venues.

RegularKarate

Quote from: mogwaithat's just the first leg of the u.s. tour. i'm pretty sure they'll return to play in bigger venues.

yeah, but bigger venues suck.

MacGuffin

I don't want a bigger venue. I want a Los Angeles appearance.

Quote from: SleuthBless your Ravenous theme, Macguffin!

I didn't think anyone would know. Bless you.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Film Student

Quote from: RegularKarate
I'm gonna probably have to mug someone to see this show.

Don't the tickets officially go on sale friday?  My roommate and I are crossing our fingers... we tried to buy pre-sale tickets as well, about 20 seconds after they were available.  Stupid us.
"I think you have to be careful to not become a blowhard."
                                                                          --Ann Coulter

RegularKarate

Yeah, Friday at 5... I don't know if I get them from Star Tickets or from the nin site (like with the presales).  I assume Star Tickets... but I can't afford the fifteen seconds it takes to figure out.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Two Lane Blacktop

Both Atlanta shows sold out in about 30 seconds today.

At least if TicketBastard's website can be believed..  DAMMIT!   :evil:

2LB
Body by Guinness