Who else could have played Lena Leonard

Started by Duck Sauce, April 05, 2003, 03:04:15 PM

Duck Sauce

Ok, lets say for instance that Emily Watson for some reason could not play Lena, maybe she got pregnant, maybe she died, but she cannot play Lena; but PDL still has to get made. Who else could you have seen or would you want to play Lena....

And yes, I know she cant be replaced but lets just imagine. [/quote]

cowboykurtis

...your excuses are your own...

Sleuth

Good choice.  For some reason Emily Watson reminds me of actresses from long ago
I like to hug dogs

cine

Well.. call me crazy but I think PTA would approve of Melora Walters as a good understudy. But yes, its very tough to say this since Watson is so etched in my brain as being so memorably enigmatic that I couldn't truly envision Walters in that role. Perhaps another good choice would be Annabella Sciorra, the wife from "What Dreams May Come". Thats about all I can think of right now..

Ernie

Audrey Tautou or Zooey Deschanel probably could have.

:)

Seriously though, I hope one of them ends up in a PTA movie somewhere along the line. That would be fucking cool. It probably won't happen though...I don't really know why, I just don't think it will.

QuotePerhaps another good choice would be Annabella Sciorra

Yeah, she's great in Jungle Fever. She would have been cool. I was really happy w/ Emily though. I had never seen her in anything before PDL so I was sort of nervous. She was cool though. I love how PTA had her keep the accent, that's great.

Duck Sauce

I was hoping Nicole Kidman and the addition of a nude scene.

Shes too pretty though huh?

cowboykurtis

...your excuses are your own...

budgie

©brad

Quote from: Duck SauceI was hoping Nicole Kidman and the addition of a nude scene.
:yabbse-thumbdown:

Quote from: budgieMe.
:yabbse-thumbup:

Sigur Rós

Quote from: cowboykurtisqueen latifa would be brilliant!!!!

I like big butts........ 8)

Sigur Rós

MacGuffin

Quote from: budgieMe.

I don't think anyone could handle this dialogue any better than you: "I wanna chew your face. I wanna scoop out your eyes and then I wanna eat them. Chew them and suck on them."

Can I play Barry then?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

Quote from: MacGuffinCan I play Barry then?

mighty tasty

cine

Quote from: caraxhow about juliette binoche?

I didn't think of her before. She'd be really good too.

Satcho9