Jennifer Lopez

Started by Jack Sparrow, April 15, 2003, 11:49:06 AM

Sigur Rós

Quote from: cecil b. dementedlove? bah. its the same as if shed have him promise her to play half a match of badminton with her everyday.

OK...You are on another level!

Pubrick

Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesthis makes me sick we have went three pages with out talking about her butt whats a matter with you guys, i swear if i could give this list a moe from the three stooges style smack across the face i would . Hang your heads in shame .

now back to her butt, ya know how chicks with big tits love to work them into sex, do you think she is into ass play . After that jenny from the block video its safe to say that benny spends a lot of time down there .

But i couldnt see puffy going for that

I mean being the playa that he is he loves the Budunka Dunk, but i cant see him putting his mouth anywhere near it.

I bet you thats why she married chris judd, after a year and a half of no oral lovin, he might of went for it once and thats all it took

" Marry me now "

Ahh yes im taking this site to new and fucked up places :: giggles like a mofo::
i am disturbed, perturbed, and strangely relaxed.

under the paving stones.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: P
Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesthis makes me sick we have went three pages with out talking about her butt whats a matter with you guys, i swear if i could give this list a moe from the three stooges style smack across the face i would . Hang your heads in shame .

now back to her butt, ya know how chicks with big tits love to work them into sex, do you think she is into ass play . After that jenny from the block video its safe to say that benny spends a lot of time down there .

But i couldnt see puffy going for that

I mean being the playa that he is he loves the Budunka Dunk, but i cant see him putting his mouth anywhere near it.

I bet you thats why she married chris judd, after a year and a half of no oral lovin, he might of went for it once and thats all it took

" Marry me now "

Ahh yes im taking this site to new and fucked up places :: giggles like a mofo::
i am disturbed, perturbed, and strangely relaxed.

ohh yeah , im kicking it up a notch for sure with that last post .

Sigur Rós

Looks just like Tom Selleck!

Jeremy Blackman

Banky

I really have only liked J Lo in U Turn.  She was the shit in that movie.

Alexandro

she's one of my favorites...when she's in a good movie, at least...

she has presence and is very natural...

liked her a lot in u turn and out of sight...and i was surprised by her performance in angel eyes...she's good and underrated...

Banky

Wow, one of the hottest pictures of her ever.  It was way before she was all glamorized,  way before "JLO".

Pubrick

i'm just glad she's showing her ass again..

under the paving stones.

Ernie

God, she is so hot. That's all I've ever been able to say for her while being completely sure of it. I don't know if she's a good actress. Out of Sight is good and I want to see An Unfinished Life, this film she's going to be doing cause it's directed by Lasse Hallstrom. Other than that, she's not really that good I guess. The Wedding Planner is too cute and really bad. But that's the only bad film I've actually seen with her in it. Probably the only one too...I think I'll be able to tell by the trailers if she does something bad.

I don't think she's such a bad singer...but again, I don't know for sure. I know nothing about Jlo except that she has an impossible body and that she is hot as hell. I hope she ends up remaking Flashdance like I heard she would and I hope she keeps showing a lot of skin in her videos, mainly the lower half of her body.

Banky

theres nothing better than a thread with posts of Jennifer Lopez's butt

Say what you want but Ben is the man

bonanzataz

taco flavored keeses for my ben!

si si si.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

i just got back from europe right, and someone just told me that ben not only went to a strip club, that i knew, from tv shows .

but he ate some strippers pussy at chrsitian slaters house, i know these facts have to be all meshed up, did this happen

what did i miss

ono

J.Lo To Go Inside the Actor's Studio
Hollywood superstar Jennifer Lopez is poised to thrill film students when she shares her craft secrets with them on TV show Inside The Actor's Studio. The sexy Maid In Manhattan star - whose latest movies Gigli and Enough have been mauled by critics - will discuss her rise to fame with host James Lipton, marking the first time a Latina has appeared on the program. Previous speakers include Paul Newman, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Meryl Streep, Benicio Del Toro and Julianne Moore. Excited Lipton says, "Our students are thrilled. We've never had a Latina on the show before. It's appropriate."
~IMDb.com

There are so many things wrong with that first sentence.

Pubrick

Quote from: OnomatopoeiaThere are so many things wrong with that first sentence.
and the last one, f*ck.
under the paving stones.