To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

Nails9

Copy that.
I'll do my best to make only compelling posts that may invoke political-jamming, cooler-climated, filmic discussion.

A guy at my Ant-Man screening yelled "Blue Lives Matter" after a trailer for The Hate U Give. So, then the trailer for The Meg came on next, and I yelled "Shark Lives Matter" and then I was afraid that I was going to hit in the back of the head with a Maglite for the rest of the movie.
WKBB*I/S*NotTP*SSotCB*OS & r.i.p.b.m.

SaunchSmilax

Hi guys!

World Forgot told me about Xixax and it sounded like the coolest place on the interweb!

PTA is basically my cinema dad. My fashion icon is Doc Sportello and the voice in my head kinda sounds like Sortilege. I'm also an aspiring filmmaker and love surfing, auto racing, and football (soccer). Hope to chat with you all in the future!

"All I ever wanted was a cool '78 'Vette and a house in the country."
"All I ever wanted was a cool '78 'Vette and a house in the country."

ObliqueStrategies

Hello Everyone!

I recently found this website while researching some stuff about film restoration. Have looked around a bit and seems like an awesome place. I'm a huge fan of David Lynch and just films in general so looking forward to seeing what ya'll have to share  and discovering some new films.

:)

polkablues

Welcome aboard! As you're reading old threads, feel free to post wherever if you have thoughts or opinions to share. We don't get weird about people posting in dormant threads like some boards do. Anything that could spark discussion is always welcome.
My house, my rules, my coffee

katsenjammer

my good friend robyn recommended xixax back in 2013 when we where talking about the joy of cozy internet hideouts. after 6 years of deep hibernation I thought saying hi would be an idea.

hello! I am from sweden. I like movies and the joy of cozy internet hideouts.

Alethia

Welcome Katsenjammer! Hop in, the water's warm!  :yabbse-smiley:

Robyn

Something Spanish

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Yes

I've been here since 2012 so I'm not a newbie, but I realized I never fully introduced myself. I hope I haven't come of wrong in the past. But anyway, I'm Ty. I've had different usernames such as BigSock, I'm closer to 30 than I'd like to admit, I'm east coast, love Greta Gerwig and Baumbach, and unfortunately Woody Allen. PTA is God. I write and sometimes make cheap shorts. RollingStones, Lana, Fiona, Phoebe Bridgers, St Vincent, Pixies are my favorite music. I'm a cancer patient and still ongoing treatment for testicular cancer. I think that's everything

Robyn

wilberfan

Quote from: Yes on November 04, 2021, 04:57:07 AM
I'm closer to 30 than I'd like to admit
:rofl:

QuotePTA is God

:notworthy:

QuoteI'm a cancer patient and still ongoing treatment for testicular cancer.

:embrace:

:waving:

WorldForgot

Welcome, Yes! Glad to know you a bit better now ~