Kill Bill Soundtrack list

Started by Gloria, September 11, 2003, 09:08:57 AM

MacGuffin

Track 17 ("Super 16" excerpt - Neu!) is taken from "Master Of The Flying Guillotine". Too bad it's just a clip because the entire score for that film is just as great. Can you believe they wanna replace that awesome score with hip-hop for the proposed remake? Fuckin' hop-hoppers!
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ernie

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobThe soundtrack to this movie was perfect in every scene, IMHO.

I agree. Perfectly edited and recorded.

Cecil

Quote from: MacGuffinFuckin' hop-hoppers!

yo, dawg, dont be hatin

md

whats the song in the end of the bootleg trailer that is on the soundtrack? its like humeee...oweeeee....hummeeeee oweeeee.....its tight

i was disapointe dit wasnt on the cd
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

edison

well the bootleg trailer was cut by Tarantino so i would have figured he would use whatever he wanted, thats why it wouldnt be on the CD, and also because its not in the film.

picolas

i know the second half of the 1st bootleg trailer is "Death Rides a Horse," but i still have no idea what's playing for the first half... help..

bonanzataz

that song that elle driver whistles in the hospital is fantastic.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

SHAFTR

another great soundtrack by QT.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

edison

The only thing i dont like about it is Rza's pointless Ode to Oren Ishii

and does anyone know if Twisted Nerve(whistle tune) is in another film? to me it sounds like it would be in a Hitchcock flick.

Cecil

edison

Quote from: Cecilor depalma flick

fo shizzle

MacGuffin

Quote from: EEz28and does anyone know if Twisted Nerve(whistle tune) is in another film? to me it sounds like it would be in a Hitchcock flick.

It's from this film.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

one thing that irks me about the soundtrack is the absence of the other song by the 5.6.7.8's, who were my favorite part of the movie. that long shot from the upstairs party room to the bathroom, back upstairs and back down while they played woo hoo got me going.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

ono

I wanna hear Bang Bang with the vocals.  Loved that track in the film.  I can't seem to find it anywhere, though.  Any hints?

©brad

Quote from: OnomatopoeiaI wanna hear Bang Bang with the vocals.  Loved that track in the film.  I can't seem to find it anywhere, though.  Any hints?

do u mean the nancy sinatra song that opens the film? its #1 on the soundtrack.