Trouble getting on...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, January 04, 2004, 04:25:05 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

My friend, Reinhold Messner, is having trouble getting on.  

Matter of fact, his http error says he's banned.

Was he seriously banned?  What'd he do?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Reinhold

it says i'm banned, but i can read stuff and reply. wtf?

"You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information. "
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

OK, now he's banned again...anyone lend some help?

Jeremy Blackman

We're working on it. Rest assured it's not intentional.

RegularKarate

He was just logging on under a previously banned IP.  I think I may have fixed it.  Have him try again.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: RegularKarateHe was just logging on under a previously banned IP.  I think I may have fixed it.  Have him try again.

Why was his IP previously banned?

Sleuth

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoob
Quote from: RegularKarateHe was just logging on under a previously banned IP.  I think I may have fixed it.  Have him try again.

Why was his IP previously banned?

We fucking hate him
I like to hug dogs

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

We as in the Admins, or We as in you?

MacGuffin

He shared the same IP as one that was banned. It was taken care of. It was just an error. Slog's statement doesn't speak for the admins.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleuth

I like Reinhold, he's the coolest dago I know, we've been through this.
I like to hug dogs

JJsmooth

yeah, i am thinking you guys still have it fucted up.  

Keep up the good work tho....

cheers to you all this 2004!

Banky

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

He still can't post.  Still says he's banned, any suggestions?

NEON MERCURY

::waves his hand in the air::

whats is an IP?.....
and yes if you dont know what it is either.....a smart ass annswer would be appreciated for comic relief.....