Alethia

Sleuth

I think I saw his face during the nightvision
I like to hug dogs

Alethia

this is really lame.........

the show

Tictacbk

lol, I think as far as Kimmel's show goes its great.

Alethia

allright, im fuckin turning my tv off so i dont have to think negatively of quentin....altho i will say it was very funny when laura harring told him john travolta speaks very highly of him, and quentin replies "yeah, he should..."

silly quentin

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Weak2ndAct

So yeah, I just saw the segment.  It seems my arm made one shot, and you can see my noggin just past Q's during nightvision.  Yippee, my debut on national television.

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

cine

Good lord, thanks for tuning in...

mutinyco

After watching Kimmel last night, in Fonzie terms, Quentin just jumped the sharks...
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

Alethia

hope the shark's a female.....

ono

Quote from: mutinycoAfter watching Kimmel last night, in Fonzie terms, Quentin just jumped the sharks...
My thought exactly.  Those parodies were just horrible.  Quentin really can't act.  Used to want to give him the benefit of the doubt.  Didn't think he was that bad dying in Reservoir Dogs or giving lip to Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction, but bleh.  Highlight was seeing Laura Harring, and seeing her say Travolta speaks highly of Tarantino.  Q's rebuttle: "he should."  There's such a thing as too much chin music.  And too much chin.

cine

Quote from: Onomatopaella
Quote from: mutinycoAfter watching Kimmel last night, in Fonzie terms, Quentin just jumped the sharks...
My thought exactly.  Those parodies were just horrible.  Quentin really can't act.  Used to want to give him the benefit of the doubt.  Didn't think he was that bad dying in Reservoir Dogs or giving lip to Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction, but bleh.  Highlight was seeing Laura Harring, and seeing her say Travolta speaks highly of Tarantino.  Q's rebuttle: "he should."  There's such a thing as too much chin music.  And too much chin.
Let's give *some* credit since this is TELEVISION and not his own MOVIES.  :wink:

But yes, I'd like to jump on the bangwagon and say that I was cringing during the final segment. It all must've seemed good on paper but the product looked poor. And Kimmel is just awful. It would've looked a LOT better on Conan. Kimmel's show looked like a late night talk show that wanted to look cool with QT "directing" the show but ultimately it came out awful.

Alethia

Quote from: Onomatopaella
Quentin really can't act.  Used to want to give him the benefit of the doubt.  Didn't think he was that bad dying in Reservoir Dogs or giving lip to Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction, but bleh.

he was good in fron dusk till dawn too...other than that, yeah...pretty much bleh