Seinfeld

Started by SoNowThen, May 09, 2003, 02:02:58 PM

Banky

Quote from: MacGuffinSource: Digital Bits

Some interesting news for you Seinfeld fans today. Word from The Globe newspaper (via the Seinfeld Blog) is that the cast of the series has finally made their peace about royalties, meaning that all four of the show's stars will be involved in the production of the DVDs, the first season of which is due later this year.

thats some great fucking news

SiliasRuby

Some interesting news for you Seinfeld fans today. Word from The Globe newspaper (via the Seinfeld Blog) is that the cast of the series has finally made their peace about royalties, meaning that all four of the show's stars will be involved in the production of the DVDs, the first season of which is due later this year.

Kick Ass!
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Bruce Lee

I shall Christen this news by a celebratory dance followed by a molestation of some pastry animals i cooked earlier.

puddnanners

i was flipping through the channels tonight, and i saw Jerry Seinfeld on Extra, and they were talking about something dumb like him being a dad or something, but then when asked about a Seinfeld reunion, he said that he was just with the other cast members last weekend looking over old episodes and doing commentary for the the DVDs that are supposed to come out later this year.  So there you have it.

Banky

Quote from: puddnannersi was flipping through the channels tonight, and i saw Jerry Seinfeld on Extra, and they were talking about something dumb like him being a dad or something, but then when asked about a Seinfeld reunion, he said that he was just with the other cast members last weekend looking over old episodes and doing commentary for the the DVDs that are supposed to come out later this year.  So there you have it.

:yabbse-thumbup:  :yabbse-thumbup:

modage

Watch the Second Seinfeld & Superman Webisode!
Source: American Express Thursday, May 20, 2004

American Express has uploaded the second Webisode in "The Adventures of Seinfeld & Superman" at the official website. You can watch the clip, called "Hindsight is 20/20," by selecting the 'Hindsight' reel on the table. Then you can choose from watching it either in Flash format or hi-res QuickTime format.

Also, tonight NBC will be airing the 10 minutes of "The Adventures of Seinfeld & Superman" tonight from 8:42 pm to 8:52 pm. The network will be showing the first Webisode, "A Uniform Used to Mean Something," and what we is expect is a promo for this second Webisode.

In the Webisodes, Superman is voiced by actor Patrick Warburton, who played David Puddy in NBC's "Seinfeld".

COMMERCIAL HERE: http://www.jerry.digisle.tv/room.html
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Just Withnail

Those shorts were just too good  :lol:  

Here's to hoping they end up on the DVD set.

SHAFTR

Quote from: themodernage02

Also, tonight NBC will be airing the 10 minutes of "The Adventures of Seinfeld & Superman" tonight from 8:42 pm to 8:52 pm. The network will be showing the first Webisode, "A Uniform Used to Mean Something," and what we is expect is a promo for this second Webisode.

I can honestly say that could have been one of the worst 10 minutes of Television.  It is definitely the worst 10 minutes of Seinfeld's career.  I'm a huge Seinfeld fan and that short was just awful, plain awful.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: SHAFTR
Quote from: themodernage02

I can honestly say that could have been one of the worst 10 minutes of Television.  It is definitely the worst 10 minutes of Seinfeld's career.  I'm a huge Seinfeld fan and that short was just awful, plain awful.

Awwww.... c'mon, those were really funny.
Si

Just Withnail

Aw, come on, they weren't that bad.

ono

I agree with SHAFTR.  They were horrible.  Not to mention NBC made it out to be like it was some sort of big event -- Jerry Seinfeld's triumphant return to NBC, like maybe he was gonna do some stand-up or something fitting of Seinfeld -- but it ended up being just a commercial with stupid jokes, or rather, filler until the rerun of the Friends finale could air.

Bruce Lee

I hope the Seinfeld disc-a-rama comes to the UK as quick as it does in the states or else i'll have to get region 1 and chip my player.

Since the UK isn't as big on the American comedy as probably you guys are maybe they'll market it a bit cheaper......i wish.

coffeebeetle

Quote from: Banky

thats some great fucking news

You bet your bleepin ass it is!
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

FeloniousFunk

Hopefully being released Nov. 16th.