timbaland

Started by mogwai, July 02, 2007, 12:05:21 PM

mogwai

Timbaland to quit music?

Super producer says he's ready to 'throw in the towel'

Timbaland has reportedly said that he is ready to quit the music industry and name a successor.

The super-producer who has masterminded hits by Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado, and released a solo album earlier this year, said in a recent interview that he is "about to throw in the towel" because he is bored with the current state of affairs in the music industry.

"Music is boring right now. I'm too innovative for the world," he told Gigwise.

"I've been doing it so long, I'm about to throw in the towel. I'm about to de-crown myself and pass it over to one of the up-and-coming producers under me. They won't be able to be me - there's only one Timbaland - but there's a certain sound that I try to teach."

last days of gerry the elephant

Isn't this guy supposed to be a phony?

Pubrick

he acts like a douche in videos, steroids will do that to you i guess. but there's no denying he has been responsible for some of the freshest beats in hip hop over the last 10 years.

top 5 timbaland tracks
1. tweet - oops (oh my)
2. missy elliot - get ur freak on
3. aaliyah - try again
4. justin timberlake - cry me a river
5. ginuwine - pony
under the paving stones.

Stefen

His muscles are all fucked up. They look like the muscles in Madden 95 for the first PS.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

bonanzataz

quote sounds like it was taken out of context or that he was playing around. timbaland can't quit. he's the best thing pop music has going for it.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls