Help a Brotha Out

Started by You Never Got Me Down Ray, February 22, 2004, 07:48:55 PM

You Never Got Me Down Ray

My friend is releasing his first official album this Tuesday. If anyone is interested in underground hip-hop, especially "nerd rap," I suggest picking it up. And if you're not, listen to the sound clips and see if you like. Good stuff. Only $10.

Robust-Potholes in Our Molecules

//www.sandboxautomatic.com   (main page)
http://sandbox.pair.com/abstract/g40022.html   (sound clips)
//www.galapagos4.com   (label site)
My life has taken another turn again. The days move along with regularity, over and over. One day indistinguishable from the next. A long, continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is change.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: You Never Got Me Down RayMy friend is releasing his first official album this Tuesday. If anyone is interested in underground hip-hop, especially "nerd rap,"

.... :?: what is nerd rap?

is it like this..

<kick that beat gilbert>

"yo check it..check it.....3, 2, 1, ..bust it"
my name is hector.
i gots a pocket protector
when my moms steals my magic cards
i would get up even though i'm 50% twinkies and 50% lard
and smack her in the stomach
-oh gee whiz my rhymes got  haters rather flumuxed

if i see you phucking with my locker
i'll get geometric on dat ass w/ my brass protractor
it would be wise
to wear a disguise
when your trying to snatch my moon pies

Stefen

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
Quote from: You Never Got Me Down RayMy friend is releasing his first official album this Tuesday. If anyone is interested in underground hip-hop, especially "nerd rap,"

.... :?: what is nerd rap?

is it like this..

<kick that beat gilbert>

bahahaha, priceless.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

You Never Got Me Down Ray

The funniest thing is...my other friend who produces is Gilbert!  :lol:
My life has taken another turn again. The days move along with regularity, over and over. One day indistinguishable from the next. A long, continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is change.

Stefen

Quote from: You Never Got Me Down RayThe funniest thing is...my other friend who produces is Gilbert!  :lol:

NEON MERCURY may be on to something.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.