Celebrities Gone Wild

Started by MacGuffin, September 18, 2004, 05:48:48 PM

MacGuffin

John McTiernan Headed To Jail For Lying About Wiretapping 'Rollerball' Producer, Not For Actually Making Film
Source: Playlist

John McTiernan has been handed a one-year sentence for committing perjury during the trial of P.I.-to-the-stars Anthony Pellicano. During the investigation into Pellicano's nefarious dealings, it came to light that McTiernan hired him, paying $50,000 to wiretap "Rollerball" producer Charles Roven. McTiernan inititally lied to the FBI about his involvement. He ended up initially pleading guilty in 2007 and being sentenced to four months in prison. However, he withdrew his plea, was ordered to have a new trial and has now ended up being sentenced to one year. He's also been fined $100,000 and ordered to serve three years probation. He is currently out on bond and his lawyers plan to appeal. Well, at least something interesting came out of the dreadful "Rollerball." The once hotly in demand action director --"Predator," "Die Hard," "The Hunt For Red October" all bear his name --hit the skids with both "Rollerball" and "Basic," and of course, this very trial. Last month it was reported he was set to return behind the camera to direct the action pic "Shrapnel."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

RegularKarate

Have you guys been following the trainwreck that is Victoria Jackson?

I knew she was very rightwing, but boy... she's also very crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcYYs0eaiEE

Reel

leave it to someone without a career to go f'in nuts. I don't wanna see dudes kiss either, that's why I don't watch Glee.

Pubrick

Quote from: RegularKarate on March 22, 2011, 01:46:31 PM
Have you guys been following the trainwreck that is Victoria Jackson?

I knew she was very rightwing, but boy... she's also very crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcYYs0eaiEE

nothing new here, she's always making an idiot of herself about anything a reasonable person would have no problem with. she's a rightwing idiot who only gets on tv because fox news has very few "celebrity" pundits or i should say "pundits" with as much free time as this old hag.

she's just worthless and despicable.
under the paving stones.

Jeremy Blackman

I was skeptical going in, but she's so articulate and makes some really good points. I'm sold.

Jeremy Blackman

Also...

I heard this quote sometime last week, can't remember who was being quoted, but it stuck with me, and it's definitely relevant here. Paraphrasing: "You can tell a society is in decline when it moves toward self-parody."

mogwai

Chris Brown rages after TV interview about Rihanna

Chris Brown allegedly exploded in a rage after an interview on Good Morning America today (March 22), in which he was asked about Rihanna.

In 2009 Brown was charged with two felonies as a result of an attack on his then-girlfriend Rihanna. When asked by presenter Robin Roberts about the incident he repeatedly attempted to try and steer conversation back to his new album, 'F.A.M.E'.

Watch footage of the interview by scrolling down and clicking below.

TMZ.com quotes a source as saying that that after the interview Brown "freaked out, storming into his dressing room screaming so loud that the people in hair and make-up became alarmed and called security".

Brown was then said to have "smashed a window in his dressing room", ripped off his shirt and refused to do another performance he was scheduled to do for ABC.com.

Sources says that Brown confronted a producer and "got in his face and stared him down".

The singer tweeted from Twitter.com/chrisbrown: "I'm so over people this past shit up! Yet we praise Charlie Sheen and other celebs for their bullshit." He later deleted the tweet.

Following the incident Roberts claimed she had got the OK from Brown to ask him about Rihanna before she started the interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNWyk7iS-T0&feature=player_embedded

Jeremy Blackman

Good to know his anger management issues are "in the past."

Stefen

Dat dude is garbage. Just pure trash. Always has been, always will be.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Reel

I'm really happy to see him fuckin' up. He didn't deserve a career in the first place and now he has an actual reason to be hated. I'm just glad the rest of the world feels the same way I did about him when he first came out. I knew he was an asshole, I could just see it in him.

polkablues

YOU KNEW, AND YOU DIDN'T WARN RIHANNA???
My house, my rules, my coffee

MacGuffin

Planet of Apes' actress arrested in Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES -Actress Estella Warren is facing a slew of charges after a late-night crash that led to her allegedly assaulting a Los Angeles police officer then trying to escape custody. Officer Sarah Faden said Tuesday that Warren, famed for her roles in "Planet of the Apes" and "Kangaroo Jack," crashed into three separate cars parked in the city's Wilshire area. A resident heard the crashes, called police then pursued Warren and forced her to stop. Faden says when police arrived, Warren was arrested on suspicion of DUI. She then allegedly assaulted an officer so was re-arrested for felony battery. At the police station, Warren allegedly slipped out her handcuffs then ran out of a holding area before being recaptured. A call to Warren's manager was not immediately returned.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

mogwai

Didn't Tim Burton tell her that the shoot ended ten years ago?

mogwai

Dave Grohl kicks out "fan"

His voice sounds like he's 60 years old.

Reel

French actor Gerard Depardieu urinates in plane in front of passengers after toilet locked

The 62-year-old actor was caught short on a delayed flight from Paris to Dublin on Tuesday evening, but his demands to be allowed out of his seat fell on deaf ears according to another traveler speaking to French radio station Europe 1 on Wednesday morning.

"Je veux pisser, je veux pisser," implored Depardieu, according to Daniele, who was among the 127 passengers on board the Air France jet left reeling by the antics of the giant of the French screen.

"The attendant said 'I'm sorry, you'll have to wait fifteen minutes, [when] we'll be in flight. The toilets are locked'," Daniele added. Depardieu said he could not wait, unzipped his trousers and proceeded to urinate on the carpet.

"You could tell he'd been drinking," the disgusted passenger claimed.

The jet was forced to return to the gate and was delayed for a further two hours as ground crew cleaned up the mess.

Depardieu, arguably France's most celebrated living actor, has enjoyed a career spanning four decades and well over a hundred films. He is best known outside France for the film "Green Card," for which he won a Golden Globe best actor award.

Air France confirmed the incident took place in a statement to national TV station TF1, but said it was unclear what or whether action would be taken against the movie actor as the flight was operated by City Jet, a subsidiary of the national carrier based in Ireland.