Did XIXAX help Introduce you to PTA?

Started by Banky, November 09, 2003, 08:49:38 PM

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: andykactually Boogie Nights made me curious and then after Magnolia I found Greg's website and that drove me in here... he should earn money for the referalls :)

Exactly what happened with me. Exactly! ...... is exactly well written?
Si

kotte

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaum
Quote from: andykactually Boogie Nights made me curious and then after Magnolia I found Greg's website and that drove me in here... he should earn money for the referalls :)

Exactly what happened with me. Exactly! ...... is exactly well written?

Perfect...you make us proud.  :cry:

ElPandaRoyal

How good am I? I mean, seriously, you can tell me... HOW GOOD?  :)
Si

kotte

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaumHow good am I? I mean, seriously, you can tell me... HOW GOOD?  :)

THAT GOOD!!! YOU ARE!!!   :-D

ElPandaRoyal

Oh yeeeeeeah! I'm gonna sleep with a mucho big smile on my face. To bad you're not a hot chick, kotte. You're nice and all, but it would be better to hear it from a hot chick  :P
Si

kotte

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaumOh yeeeeeeah! I'm gonna sleep with a mucho big smile on my face. To bad you're not a hot chick, kotte. You're nice and all, but it would be better to hear it from a hot chick  :P

You should see me in drag :)

jeeezes...I'm gay on xixax...forget what I said! :) I'm not..I'm not gay.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: kotte
Quote from: RoyalTenenbaumOh yeeeeeeah! I'm gonna sleep with a mucho big smile on my face. To bad you're not a hot chick, kotte. You're nice and all, but it would be better to hear it from a hot chick  :P

You should see me in drag :)

jeeezes...I'm gay on xixax...forget what I said! :) I'm not..I'm not gay.

LOL. I think we're all a little gay on XIXAX.

Now seriously, I just can't see a man in drag. I mean, I really don't give a fuck is someone is gay or not. I won't disrespect anyone just because they like to screw with their own gender, but I really dislike drags and guys who just claim to be "performers" and really are some of the most annoying people on the planet, because they like to think of themselves as great, when in most cases is just a show-off poor spectacle. And I hate that.

Why am I talking about butt-fucking or cunnilingus in a PTA thread? Well, it's kotte's fault. And now I'm not gonna sleep with a smile on my face... I won't get to sleep at all!  :twisted:
Si

Duck Sauce

modage

Quote from: BankyDid XIXAX help Introduce you to PTA?

no.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

meatball

No.

kotte

Quote from: meatball

No.

We're not...but you are...
:)