PTA is coming to my town!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Ernie, June 14, 2003, 03:46:45 PM

Thecowgoooesmooo

it will be easy to spot a XIXAX member at this place... most likely they will have their hands tightly grasped around PTA's ball sack... dangling under his legs...

tell us how it smells guys!

ahahahah

MacGuffin

Quote from: sphinxi don't think any of you have ever thought of this, but you could totally take advantage of the fact that you wouldn't be able to readily cross check the real person to users here.  you could pretend to be macguffin!

Quote from: MacGuffinlook at me!  i'm macguffin!

Wait, why am I used as an example? And why in the hell would anyone want to pretend to be me?

If that happens, just ask the intruder what date a specific DVD is released and watch him sweat thinking of an answer.

Why not pretend to be sphinx?
Quote from: sphinxi'm sphinx. care for a challenge...? wraa
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

RegularKarate

Quote from: cecil b. dementedif anyone pretends to be me, just go along, and as soon as he turns around... WHAM over the head. and again and again and again until he stops moving. then take a picture with your cock in his mouth and post it here.

Haha... the funniest thing about that is that eventually it WILL be you...  hope you like cock and publicity... cuz you're gettin' both.

If I ran into some doods from this board, I would say I was P then try to get with your sisters.

Cecil

Quote from: RegularKaratethe funniest thing about that is that eventually it WILL be you

but i said if someone PRETENDS to be me. how can i pretend to be myself? pffff. youre losing it man

Alethia

perhaps ill just watch the movie quietly, meet PTA (that's all I'm going for), and then drive back home (bout four hours back to were i live, and i have to work in the morning).

or i could just wear an IM FROM XIXAX t-shirt and you could try to guess whcich member i was in ur mind.

or we could meet politely, chat, enjoy, and then spew out everything right here on xixax

sphinx

Quote from: MacGuffinIf that happens, just ask the intruder what date a specific DVD is released and watch him sweat thinking of an answer.

Why not pretend to be sphinx?
Quote from: sphinxi'm sphinx. care for a challenge...? wraa

haha

i could immediately spot the impostor because i never put '...' before a question mark!  if i was there i would probably ask a certain member here if he cared for a challenge, upon the response of 'yes' i would punch him in the face and run away

it would be fun to be pubrick!

Quote from: Phi

Duck Sauce

Yell "Eric Beaman", whoever responds, thatll be your man

BonBon85

This has become an official candidate for best thread ever.

Cecil

wouldnt it be funny if somehow someone orchestrated this evil scheme where pta says "by the way, id like to say hi to my pal eb" and have the spotlight find him in the crowd.

yes. that would be... super.

Sleuth

I was actually thinking about saying that (on here, I won't be at the event)
I like to hug dogs

©brad

Quote from: mogwaiWho the hell is Pubrick?

dunno.

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: RegularKarate
Quote from: cecil b. dementedif anyone pretends to be me, just go along, and as soon as he turns around... WHAM over the head. and again and again and again until he stops moving. then take a picture with your cock in his mouth and post it here.

Haha... the funniest thing about that is that eventually it WILL be you...  hope you like cock and publicity... cuz you're gettin' both.

If I ran into some doods from this board, I would say I was P then try to get with your sisters.

:lol:
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Newtron