greatest PTA scene

Started by Alethia, April 08, 2003, 10:32:02 PM

polkablues

"Stick it back in, it fell out" is the emotional equivalent of Claudia smiling at the end of Magnolia.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Drenk

And there is this flashback at the end of There Will Be Blood, after the "A bastard from a basket scene": we see H.W playing near Daniel who's sitting down with other men, then H.W gives his hat to his father, who's smiling. We hear nothing but the soundtrack. The violins. The shot cuts. Daniel is up and leaving the men and his son.

Ascension.

wilder

Nothing beats this for me

Amber's documentary/Dirk's interviews might be a close second

OpO1832

The two deleted scenes in Boogie Nights are greater than the best scenes in the majority of movies. I am referring to: the cocaine snorting scene, the placement of the camera under that glass table and acting of the three ( Thomas Jane kills it there ) and the amazing sequence that had Dirk attempting to kick ass on Becky's behalf, the usage of Tusk and Devo = greatness. Maurice's little dick scene = hard to watch but also great! plus who doesn't like a Heather Graham nude scene. what a body!

Paul reasoning for deleting all those scenes just also proves why he is the man!