Arte TV Cannes PDL interviews

Started by Camel Lights, July 06, 2003, 06:59:18 AM

Camel Lights

Probably old news, but I recently stumbled across this while trawling through Roger Avary's fascinating journal archive...

Enjoy

aclockworkjj

hilarious....PT is almost annoyed by the guy....

those are cool ass little interviews, I hadn't seen them before.

filmcritic

Yeah, I found those myself several months ago. They're really good.
"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

Cecil

i remember those. i made a thread for it on the c&c boards and only got a few replies, then a month later some other guy made a thread with them and got plenty of replies and plenty of "man, those are great, thanks man."

i was crushed.

i still remember his avatar... it was this guy with glasses looking off.... similar to mine in a way, and it was pretty big, like mine. thats when i realized that this man was.... my doppelganger!

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Cecil

Quote from: bonanzatazbizzarro cecil?

possibly. the guy on his avatar was all clean cut and well shaven and didnt look like a lunatic.

Sal

Ack, these are in realplayer.  Fk that!

chainsmoking insomniac

Shit! Mac OS X doesn't recognize "pmn" or whatever....ah, the travesty!
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Cecil

Quote from: Ghoulardi GoonShit! Mac OS X doesn't recognize "pmn" or whatever....ah, the travesty!

you need realplayer one. you can have a free trial version, or download a free working version off acquisition

Vile5

yeah, i watched those interviews long ago they're really good and funny
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí