Ask Thrindle

Started by Gold Trumpet, July 05, 2004, 10:14:34 PM

Thrindle

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobFavorite nationality of food?
Italian.  I'm a carb junkie.  All that low carb diet bullshit can kiss my ass.

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobDo you like knee high socks or ankle high?
I remember in elementary school when knee high socks were in style, they were so cool...  but I wear ankle sox.

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobHow does it feel to live like a rolling stone?
Just because I rock man, doesn't mean I'm made of stone.  I laughed so hard at that comment one time when I was drunk.  I kept making this kid say it over and over again, and I'd just laugh harder and harder.  This awesome geeky gay kid.  Cool guy.

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobHow many days have you skipped school? (Elementary through high school, just estimate...unless you know)
They should have skipped me a grade in school.  I was always so fucking bored.  By grade twelve I had had it.  Totally sick of it, and extremely depressed.  I'd look at my History and Comp Civ teacher Mr. Sherriff and I'd say:
"Sherriff, I can't do it today.  I just can't sit here and waste my time.  So instead of disrupting the entire class like you know I can do... I'm going to get up and go to Starbucks.  I'll see you this afternoon in History."
Then Sherriff would say:
"Luttmer, sign out at the office."

Long story short.  I've skipped tons of school.  By grade twelve I was never really there.  Oddly enough I still got a Provincial Exam Scholarshipl.

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobWhat do you like in/on your pancakes/waffles?
I was talking about this, this morning over a huge hangover breakfast.
On my pancakes and waffles I enjoy Aunt Jemima syrup.  On my french toast I LOVE butter, icing sugar and cinnamon all melty on top.

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobSwim in a pool or in the ocean?
The ocean scares me.  I'm not a really strong swimmer... I mean, I can swim, but it's more like a paddle.  I'm all about my four foot deep back yard pool.

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobMy friend is going to see Bob Dylan and Willie Nelson tomorrow, are you as jealous as I am?
Why didn't you kill your friend and take his ticket?  I WOULD DIE TO SEE THAT.

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobWhat would your perfect candy bar be lke?
Actually Walrus, my little Kookookajoob... it already exists... it's called a SKOR bar.

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetIn what ways do you see yourself as new age and in what ways traditional?
I'm new age in the sense that I'm liberal.  Very liberal.  One of my bible thumping professors last semester enjoyed saying that I was extraordiarily liberal and atheistic.  Little did he know that God exists more in my world than his.  But whatever.  I'm also new age in the sense that I'm sort of utopian in my thought.  I'm one of those truth seekers.
But I'm also very traditional.  I love Simplicity.  I love Sunday dinners with the family, the quaint life of husband wife cat kids.  Notice the cat comes first because babies are 10-15 years down the road.  I don't know!  A part of me just wants 'traditional' wants.  I want things that are stable and real.  Fuck money or fame, happiness is so much deeper.

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetWhat's your biggest character flaw?
Oh come on!  It's obvious!  I'm extremely self-centered!

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetFasion wise, what decade of the last 100 years is the most appealing to you and why?
Oooooh... The Forties!  I don't know why... I could say the Twenties, but my boobs are too big for that era.  I love the eras where women got to look like women.  I've got the looks that coincide with the hourglass women... I want to dress like them.  Therefore the Forties.  Example Below.

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetWhat's your favorite late night snack?
I am currently eating Tostitos with Con Queso (yummy cheese dip) and salsa.  I can feel myself gaining weight... but the salty goodness is destroying my lingering headache.
Quote from: The Gold TrumpetDo you feel you are too immature for your age at all?
No.
Quote from: The Gold TrumpetHow would your describe your personal fashion?
I like being casual.  I can't really afford to wear expensive clothes... and I can't shop so often either.  Nonetheless my style is always apparent.  When I get dressed up, I'm classic.  I won't follow a fashion trend if it doesn't suit my figure.  I wear clothing that looks good on me.  But anyways, yeah, I'm mainly casual, cute pair of jeans, sandals, and a tank top is good times.  I must admit though... I could live in sweatpants.
Quote from: The Gold TrumpetAre you annoyed yet that I asked two questions involving the word "fashion"?
No.  They were easy to answer, so they were appreciated.
Quote from: The Gold TrumpetDo you think its hypocritical to love action movies and hate guns at the same time?
Logistically it probably is.  Having said that... I love the Lethal Weapon movies and I'm a hard core peace person.  Oh the dichotomy.
Quote from: The Gold TrumpetDo you have a disgusted feeling in your stomach that I might American-ize the longer we stay together?
I know you're saying that jokingly but I'm not a fan.  It breaks my heart at the thought of ever leaving Canada.  It really does.  I'll forever be a Canadian girl...  I have no room for Yank.  Don't rub it in that I'll be the border jumper.
Quote from: The Gold TrumpetEver think I could get you to become a true Green Bay Packer fan?
My first response was a big HELL NO!  But after thinking about it... it could happen.  In highschool P.E. my favorite game was football.  Betcha didn't know that.
Quote from: The Gold TrumpetEver going to be an avid poker player?
Now you're talking!
Quote from: The Gold Trumpetblah.
:kiss:
Classic.

classical gas

who's eyes are we looking at when we read your stuff?  yours?  has this already been explained?  if so, too bad...

Thrindle

Quote from: classical gaswho's eyes are we looking at when we read your stuff?  yours?
Yup.  They are my very own.
Classic.

cine

Quote from: Thrindle
Quote from: classical gaswho's eyes are we looking at when we read your stuff?  yours?
Don't get all Kotte on us...

Alethia

do you like conan o'brien?  if so - gush!

what did you dream of growing up to be as a little girl?

what is a film from your childhood that you will always hold close to your heart, quality not withstanding?  

what is a song from your childhood that you hold near to your heart?

what will always get you to cry under any circumstance?

marbs or camels?

would you rather know that you were going to die in the next two minutes or would you rather it just happened?

would you rather die alone, or have someone else die along with you (no promise of meeting in the afterlife)?

star wars or star trek?

massage or mudbath?

gobble.

kotte

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: Thrindle
Don't get all Kotte on us...

What?? :)

Thrindle

Quote from: ewarddo you like conan o'brien?  if so - gush!
I think he's hot.

Quote from: ewardwhat did you dream of growing up to be as a little girl?
When I was really little I wanted to be a hairdresser... then I wanted to be Governor General of Canada... then I wanted to be a journalist... then I wanted to be Editor-in-Chief of Vanity Fair magazine.  Now I just want to be.

Quote from: ewardwhat is a film from your childhood that you will always hold close to your heart, quality not withstanding?
There's a couple:
Dark Crystal
The Labrynth
The Goonies (Hey you guys!)

Quote from: ewardwhat is a song from your childhood that you hold near to your heart?
There are so many but I'll choose Madonna's...
Papa Don't Preach (I was about 3 and I'd sing "Papa Goda Peach" aww... cute little half-tard Thrindle)

Quote from: ewardwhat will always get you to cry under any circumstance?
If I place myself into a certain time in my life... it's easily done.

Quote from: ewardmarbs or camels?
Marlboro... but you forget that I'm Canadian... so technically it's DuMaurier Extra Light

Quote from: ewardwould you rather know that you were going to die in the next two minutes or would you rather it just happened?
Someone just kill me... I don't want to know.

Quote from: ewardwould you rather die alone, or have someone else die along with you (no promise of meeting in the afterlife)?
I'm not scared of death, I'll go it alone.

Quote from: ewardstar wars or star trek?
Trek

Quote from: ewardmassage or mudbath?
massage

Quote from: ewardgobble.
:shock:
Classic.

ono

If someone hasn't said it yet, you've got great eyes.  Very pretty.  Better to look at than kotte's.  Hehe.

Alethia

lol yeah, kotte's are fuckin scary in his AV

Stefen

What are your thoughts on fake women who dont care about the movie but care about what the actress wore to the awards show and who they are dating?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

Quote from: MacGuffinStare contest:

"Yooou win! You alllwaaays dooo!"

Thrindle

Walrus, you crack me up.  (Actually you all do...)

As for Stefen's question...
Quote from: StefenWhat are your thoughts on fake women who dont care about the movie but care about what the actress wore to the awards show and who they are dating?

"Like, Ohmygod!  Can you believe she actually wore that.  I mean, it was like so hideous.  All that cellulose!  That's how you say it, right?  Cellulose?"

I like girls like that, because that's how I talk in real life.
Classic.

El Duderino

which came first? the music or the misery?
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?