Ask Thrindle

Started by Gold Trumpet, July 05, 2004, 10:14:34 PM

Gold Trumpet

A thread of dedication to the woman with the highest sense of intuition on the board about the matters that effect us in everyday living. Problems that cloud every self help book and are given fresh answers here because the author knows just realistic common sense approach that tries not to be preaching or condescending, but helpful and direct. So, ask away and even if it goes off topic from this introduction, I'm sure she'll be happy to answer. And yes, folks, this thread is "Thrindle Approved".

ASK AWAY!

Chest Rockwell

Question for Thrindle: are you and GT having an affair or something?

mogwai

have gt ever nailed you?

Stefen

This should be something.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

MacGuffin

Does Thrindle talk in the third person in real life too, and why so?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Thrindle

Yay!  An "Ask Thrindle" thread...  I've got the biggest grin, and feel something like Dear Abby right now.   :-D   So here goes...

Quote from: Chest RockwellQuestion for Thrindle: are you and GT having an affair or something?
Hmm... I guess that would depend on the definition of affair...

af·faire a : a romantic or passionate attachment typically of limited duration : LIAISON 2b b : a matter occasioning public anxiety, controversy, or scandal

Romantic or passionate involvement?  Perhaps when he comes to see me  :wink: ... but a situation causing anxiety and controversy...  I think not!  But then again, we did meet on the internet (isn't that taboo?)...

Quote from: Mogwaihave gt ever nailed you?

As of late... no.  Haven't you read my complaining for the last four months about the lack of "canoodling" in my life?

Quote from: SHAFTRa/s/l?

20. Female.  Canada.

Quote from: MacGuffinDoes Thrindle talk in the third person in real life too, and why so?

Yes.  On occasion Thrindle has been known to talk in third person.  She doesn't really know why.  She supposes it's a part of the charm that is Thrindle.
Classic.

classical gas

where'd p and godardian go???

SHAFTR

Quote from: Thrindle
Quote from: SHAFTRa/s/l?

20. Female.  Canada.

do you have a pic?
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Chest Rockwell

Thrindle

Ready to give some insightful answers to your insightful questions...  :roll:

Quote from: classical gaswhere'd p and godardian go???

I've come to notice that xixax is somewhat of a womb.  Like Pas said in another post... posting seems to be inversely proportional to the amount of happiness in one's life.  Perhaps Godardian found himself a sweet ass significant other to spend his time with.  And maybe P did the same (is that one likely - I don't know).  But either way...  My guess is that they have been born into the real world only to return to xixax when refuelling is needed.

Quote from: SHAFTRdo you have a pic?

Haven't we been through this one before?  Really though... I tried to make it my av once... and my computer wouldn't let me.  So blame my lack of pic on technical difficulties.

Quote from: Chest RockwellAre you hot?

Like a chili pepper.   :wink:
Classic.

why do women  love attention and don't love me instead?

what do you think of carl sagan  nelson mandela the gold trumpet?

favorite colour?

your thoughts on Mexico?

(not an exclusively-directed-to-Thrindle question)which iPod should I buy? the 15gb, the 20 gb or the 40gb  one?
context, context, context.

Thrindle

Quote from: cronopiowhy do women  love attention and don't love me instead?
Because Crono, you are too good of a guy.  Young girls are frightened by the prospect of good guys...  they want wild... they want crazy... they want to defy their parents.  It sounds like you've got a habit of hitting "friend zone" rather easily.  I say, don't worry too hard!  Sooner (rather than later) you are going to find an amazing girl who is secure enough within herself, she won't need to be chasing after a guy to prove her self worth.  When she does meet you, she'll be so enthralled that she will want to canoodle you day in, and day out.
There you go Xixaxers, I've figured it out!  Girls like the wild guys, because once they tame them, they believe it says something about their worth as a female!

Quote from: cronopiowhat do you think of carl sagan  nelson mandela the gold trumpet?
Well Crono,  I think GT is the most honest, intuitive, and genuine person that I have ever met.  

Quote from: cronopiofavorite colour?
When I'm depressed it's blue... and when I am happy (like I am these days) it's fire-fucking-engine red!

Quote from: cronopioyour thoughts on Mexico?
I left a piece of me there a few years ago that I'm never getting back...

Quote from: cronopio(not an exclusively-directed-to-Thrindle question)which iPod should I buy? the 15gb, the 20 gb or the 40gb  one
I'll leave this one for the computer literate Xixaxers.
Classic.

Dirk

Quote from: cronopio(not an exclusively-directed-to-Thrindle question)which iPod should I buy? the 15gb, the 20 gb or the 40gb  one?

There's no reason for anyone to need more than 15 gigs of music. That is a shitload.
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Vile5

What it feels like for a xixax girl in this world?
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí