dude you're the stud of xixax.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

context, context, context.

Reinhold

those are brilliant.

thanks for sharing. :bravo:
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

bonanzataz

where'd you get a 360 degree camera?! or were those just pics you put together. who's that british chick that takes 360 degree pics and makes art films with robert downey jr?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

picolas

thanks everyone.

the wide ones were a bunch of pictures taken with a Canon EOS 6.3 MP Digital Rebel and stitched together by PhotoStitch which comes with it.

cowboykurtis

are these all digitally aquired and color corrected in photoshop?
...your excuses are your own...

picolas

the first, second, and seventh-eleventh are digital. 1, 2, and 7 were enhanced with Zoom Browser, which came with the camera.

hedwig

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Figure 8

Seriously, those are fucking amazing.

I really like the reflection in the glass on this one, or maybe it's someone on the other side, I just really like that face right there.

picolas

thanks. it's a reflection of the head on the very upper left. he was wearing face paint to look like a tiger.. i can't remember why. if you look very hard to the right of the reflection you can see me taking the picture.

©brad

pickles this is fantastic stuff!

so many desktop background possibilities...

NEON MERCURY

man, you are a talent!  just incredible. :yabbse-thumbup:

i never knew the home brewed talent here at xixax... you guys need to stop postign and start making money.  and dont forget to name drop me when you get famous.

squints

Quote from: picolas on October 16, 2005, 04:15:56 AM

This one tickles my fancy quite well...all of them are stellar
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche