not the most popular thread anymore, donnie darko and homos.

Started by SubstanceD, February 18, 2003, 07:02:07 PM

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: budgie
Quote from: Butterscotch Jones
We should not all be sad robots, we should speak our minds and make them up ourselves and not have other people do it for us.
Feel something because you " Feel" it and not because you think it will make you look cool to say it.

The irony is too perfect.

you sound like a sad little person

Quote from: jmjBasically you're just trying to circumvent an argument for which you have no intelligent reply.  .

sadlly your idea of a intelligent reply is one that is recycled from a outside source , a source that you deem worthy of your snob ethics , in a word your a cliche . Of course you will find a problem with my opinions, Because they are my own, and i didnt have them spoon fed to me during college. I do not spout tired old cliches that i hope will make people think I am cool .

I have yet to hear you or budgie say anything that sounds like intelligent point of view, all i hear is tired old p.c cliches, a fucking dime a dozen .  well you did give the jammaster props so ok almost everything you have said

if you want to keep this up send me a P/M and i can go on and on about what a douche I think you are.

but lets keep it cival, as some of what i am saying is tounge in cheek. I mean what i say, but not so much the way it is coming out, but since this is the internet, and it is so impersonal we tend to turn things wwf style.

ok now I am off to watch Beverlly Hills Ninja

( see irony joke joke wink wink)

Bud_Clay

Quote from: budgie
We should not all be sad robots, we should speak our minds and make them up ourselves and not have other people do it for us.
Feel something because you " Feel" it and not because you think it will make you look cool to say it.

The irony is too perfect.

you sound like a sad little person

Once again your irony is too perfect.

Quote from: Butterscotch JonesOf course you will find a problem with my opinions, Because they are my own, and i didnt have them spoon fed to me during college.

Sounds like they were spoon fed to you by an ignorant homophobic, racist father.

You're taking about censorship, do you even have any clue about left wing & right wing? Right wing is where the nazis were, which is where the republican/conservatives are. Liberals are on the exact opposite side.

Quote from: Butterscotch JonesRight wing is where the nazis were, which is where the republican/conservatives are. Liberals are on the exact opposite side.

Irony anyone ?

going by the picture you use to represent yourself, that is VERYYYYY telling .

Duck Sauce

Quote from: Bill Maplewood
You're taking about censorship, do you even have any clue about left wing & right wing? Right wing is where the nazis were, which is where the republican/conservatives are. Liberals are on the exact opposite side.

Id like to defend my conservative leanings (mostly economics) from two sides here. We are not all nazis and we are not all racist homophobes. Every "group" tends to get mislabeled and it is unfair to divide people into them. Since you guys are going to have this discussion, keep it clean and intelligent and cut out the low blows.

Bud_Clay

Quote from: Butterscotch JonesRight wing is where the nazis were, which is where the republican/conservatives are. Liberals are on the exact opposite side.

Irony anyone ?

My avatar is very telling? Do you even know what you're talking about? I don't think you have any fucking clue as to what you are saying about anything.

Quote from: Duck Sauce

Id like to defend my conservative leanings (mostly economics) from two sides here. We are not all nazis and we are not all racist homophobes. Every "group" tends to get mislabeled and it is unfair to divide people into them. Since you guys are going to have this discussion, keep it clean and intelligent and cut out the low blows.

thank you, see a well put argument. Mario and even luigi himself would be proud.

Irony anyone ?

My avatar is very telling? Do you even know what you're talking about? I don't think you have any fucking clue as to what you are saying about anything.

yeah keep on supporting gay child molesters  :roll:

Bud_Clay

That's very intelligent of you.

Bud_Clay

Quote from: Duck SauceId like to defend my conservative leanings (mostly economics) from two sides here. We are not all nazis and we are not all racist homophobes. Every "group" tends to get mislabeled and it is unfair to divide people into them. Since you guys are going to have this discussion, keep it clean and intelligent and cut out the low blows.

Here...everyone take this fucking test:

http://www.politicalcompass.org/

I scored closest to Gandhi. Exact opposite from Hitler on the graph...it's beyond me why anyone would feel safe with themselves being anywhere near Hitler's section.

more so then you ever will be ma man  :-D

but for the sake of fairness or well just giving me something to laugh at quite frankly

explain your choice of avatar

Bud_Clay

more so then you ever will be ma man  :-D

but for the sake of fairness or well just giving me something to laugh at quite frankly

explain your choice of avatar

hey..you're smarter than me...figure it out.

Duck Sauce

Economic Left/Right: 8.75
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -2.77

xerxes

Here...everyone take this fucking test:

http://www.politicalcompass.org/

I scored closest to Gandhi. Exact opposite from Hitler on the graph...it's beyond me why anyone would feel safe with themselves being anywhere near Hitler's section.

i scored pretty close to gandhi also...

Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -6.77

whatever that means

sphinx

also close to gandhi...

Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -4.97