The Cruel Pei Mei *SPOILERS*

Started by Bruce Lee, April 23, 2004, 06:19:35 PM

Bruce Lee

Im talking about the Grand Master Pei Mei as portrayed in Kill Bill volume 2.....
That chapter was the amradillo's bollocks, and for me the most entertaining part of the film, the character looked pretty comical but was kinda scary too.
I wish the whole Pei Mei chapter was extended or even made an entire film of, but that might be just me.

...definatley one of my favourite screen characters of all time.

Alethia

have u seen the films he originates from?

Tictacbk

shouldn't this be in the tarantino section?

And yea, even Pei Mei's eyebrows were cool.

El Duderino

i'm a big fan of the beard stroking
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Kal

I just saw that the guy that plays Pai Mei is the same guy that plays Johnny Mo, O-Ren's Army General, in Vol. 1

He dies twice  :oops:

cine

Quote from: andyk (10)He dies twice  :oops:
AW JESUS! SPOILERSSSSSSS!

Kal

Ok I thought we agreed u werent going to reply to my posts... but you're right... I kinda assumed everyone who reads this thread already saw the movie... otherwise how the hell would they know who the fuck Pai Mei is

brockly

ah, cause he's in the trailer maybe....

cine

Quote from: andyk (10)Ok I thought we agreed u werent going to reply to my posts... but you're right... I kinda assumed everyone who reads this thread already saw the movie... otherwise how the hell would they know who the fuck Pai Mei is
Fuck.

1. I was kidding. I thought repetition of the letter S was enough to display exaggeration (although it is a spoiler nonetheless).

2. You thought we agreed I wasn't going to reply to your posts? When was this implemented because I sure as hell wasn't around for it.

3. You HAVE to get over my personality. Really, it's become a big issue for you. If I make some sarcastic reply to your post, you take it REALLY seriously and get incredibly defensive/offended over it. Sometimes you gotta chill man.

El Duderino

has the spoiler torch been passed?
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Quote from: El Duderinohas the spoiler torch been passed?

not so fast, kemosabe.  :laughing2:   just kidding .
context, context, context.

Bruce Lee

context, context, context.

Alethia

Bruce Lee

it can't be...unless quentin changed the original Grand Master's name to Pai Mei