http://www.wga.org/craft/

- -Includes Interviews with:

-David O. Russel
-Wes Anderson
-Matt Stone and Trey Parker
-Alexander Payne
-John Waters
-Stacy Peralta
-Stuart Beattie . . .AND A WHOLE CRAPLOAD MORE!

PLEASE POST YOUR LINKS HERE!

mogwai

"mogwai interviews borjabah"

mogwai: borjabah, welcome, you've recently posted a new thread at xixax.com called "screenwriting interviews and articles". why?

borjabah: why? i dunno.

mogwai: okay, thanks for your time.

borjabah: thank you.

Gabe

I like to read interviews and articles about screenwriting, i think its insightful to actual get the feel of what writers in the business have to say about their own work and the advice they can give to those trying to write like me. I enjoy reading these articles, theyre can be some lost gems out there, Like an interview with tarantino entirely about his craft of screenwriting, now that would be cool to see. Anyways I made this thread to see if you guys knew of any gems on the net like the one I had found (listed above) that could give us all a little bit of insight on this mysterious thing called screenwriting.

Thanks Guys!

EDIT: Does this mean this isn't going to be a thread anymore cuz that'd be really kick ass if it was.

I Don't Believe in Beatles

"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

atticus jones

Quote from: BorjabahI think its insightful to actual get the feel of what writers in the business have to say about their own work and the advice they can give to those trying to write like me.

my advice to writers trying to write like you would be to stop doing that...
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

Gabe

Quote from: atticus jonesmy advice to writers trying to write like you would be to stop doing that...

I admit, being intentionally cliche' and pretentious does get old. . . Even worse when people don't get it!!! haha

And, does anyone else have any cool interviews? Does anyone else Like interviews? COME ON DUDES.

Gabe

Pubrick

how long will it take u to accept that sum threads just fail. move on.
under the paving stones.

Gabe

I don't see a reason for it Failing!!!

kotte

P's right. Some threads just die.

But keep posting interviews and I'm sure people will post links if they stumble upon any. Patience.

Tryskadekafobia