WORST COVER ART

Started by modage, May 20, 2003, 12:50:29 AM

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi

Quote from: MacGuffin on March 02, 2008, 09:47:50 AM

Paramount redesigned some of their covers:

From to

From to

From to

Alexandro

so they actually can make them worst...

polkablues

Looks like someone at Paramount just got Photoshop and decided to learn on the job.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Ravi

UK Blu-ray of Walk Hard

From the guy who brought you redundancy and repetitiveness.

Chest Rockwell

"From the guy(s) who brought you 40-Year-Old Virgin/Knocked Up/Superbad" could have its own thread.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pas

Hahahaha Spader's face !!! What the hell !!!

Fernando

just horrible photoshop work, could also be at the giant fucking face thread but I thought it's not big enough, even hackman's hair looks like it doesn't belong there.

Ravi

MacGuffin

Now with peek-a-boo Julianne:

Skeleton FilmWorks

gob

'A fine exercise in dystopia' is one of the funniest cover quotes I've ever seen.

Pas

Quote from: gob on November 30, 2008, 09:57:02 AM
'A fine exercise in dystopia' is one of the funniest cover quotes I've ever seen.

Honey, we could rent a movie tonight, you know, a little excercise in dystopia or something like that

my contribution :

Ravi

hedwig

i can't decide which facial expression is the most ridiculous.