WORST COVER ART

Started by modage, May 20, 2003, 12:50:29 AM

Alethia

i don't like the picture on the pulp fiction vhs, where uma thurman looks fucking weird, and sam jackson doesnt even have the jericurl wig on.

Duck Sauce

All the Donnie Darko ones are awful

Keener

Ah, I know exactly what you mean. A ton of old VHSs have great covers then the DVDs come out with horrible ones.

It doesn't get any worse than The Deer Hunter.

The silver silhoutte on Platoon was much better to me.

And both Ghostbusters covers.
Alabama Film Forum
Uniting film lovers and filmmakers of Alabama

Derek237

You're kiddin. Platoon and The Jerk have great covers.

bonanzataz

what did the out of sight poster look like? i don't remember it being any different from the dvd cover.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

MacGuffin

Quote from: bonanzatazwhat did the out of sight poster look like? i don't remember it being any different from the dvd cover.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

BrainSushi

How about best cover arts? Particularly when a the DVD cover is better than the poster. First thing that pops into my mind is Boogie Nights.

Keener

Holy crap...I want that Out of Sight poster.
Alabama Film Forum
Uniting film lovers and filmmakers of Alabama

MacGuffin

Quote from: BrainSushiHow about best cover arts?

http://xixax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=965
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Alethia

that is the one i meant.

MacGuffin

This one was so much better:

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pedro

Quote from: MacGuffin
Looks like a small town romance story.

Ravi

This is getting silly...

Cecil

this is a fucking joke, right?

MacGuffin

Quote from: cecil b. dementedthis is a fucking joke, right?

Yes. And this movie is too:

Skeleton FilmWorks