WORST COVER ART

Started by modage, May 20, 2003, 12:50:29 AM

polkablues

The Dogville art looks like an advertisement for a really depressing version of the board game Guess Who.
My house, my rules, my coffee

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

A Matter Of Chance

that cover is fucking awful, it looks like a video game of shit

Ravi

See, there's a shadow on Joseph Cotten's face, and Teresa Wright is in doubt as to who he is.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

penfold0101

Look at this!!! utter shite  :yabbse-smiley:

"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

Ravi

That's better than the region 1 cover:

bonanzataz

heeeey, that looks like haley joel osment!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Just Withnail

Quote from: bonanzataz on May 06, 2007, 10:15:01 AM
heeeey, that looks like haley joel osment!

yeah, and the first one has a Schwarzenegger thing going.

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: penfold0101 on May 03, 2007, 10:43:46 AM
Look at this!!! utter shite  :yabbse-smiley:

But it's mostly the original poster art!

Though I don't understand how adding a nuclear explosion that doesn't have anything to do with the movie is supposed to make people want to buy the DVD.

Ravi

The entire cover is a peekaboo!

hedwig

giant fucking peekaboo

Ravi

Looks like they used Microsoft Word for the title.

OrHowILearnedTo

Hahahaha yes! Isn't ricki-oh one of the funniest things you've ever seen?