jacki lynn

Started by Alethia, November 06, 2003, 09:48:03 PM

Alethia

aspiring actress jacki lynn.........is it wrong to say i kinda like that?

jacki lynn....where the fuck do i know that name from?

bonanzataz

shouldn't it be INspiring actress...?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Alethia

who is she?

hey....post 1000 baby......

NEON MERCURY

studio whore....

how 'bout
studio skank....

Alethia

she's not that girl that said she wanted to be in PTAs movies or whatever, is she?

Alethia

now its inspiring actress.....you know, as you change it round and whatnot, you could be answering my question........ :o

Sleuth

Quote from: ewardshe's not that girl that said she wanted to be in PTAs movies or whatever, is she?

yes, the end.
I like to hug dogs

Alethia

.................i dont know how to feel about this.

ono

Quote from: bonanzatazshouldn't it be INspiring actress...?
No.  It should be "aspiring."  Aspiring means striving.  Inspiring means encouraging.

Sleuth

Quote from: Onomatopoeia
Quote from: bonanzatazshouldn't it be INspiring actress...?
No.  It should be "aspiring."  Aspiring means striving.  Inspiring means encouraging.

Yes, but the Jacki Lynn quote is "inspiring actress"

KNOW YOUR XIXAX :x
I like to hug dogs

Alethia

how come im jacki lynn?  i swear i'm not a chick

MacGuffin

Look for Gold Trum. and my posts for further Jacki Lynn info:
http://xixax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3949
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleuth

were you a fluffer and all of the other ranks so far?
I like to hug dogs

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Jacki Lynn is very a very inspiring actress...

FOR  ME TO POOP ON!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Alethia

Quote from: Slobhwere you a fluffer and all of the other ranks so far?

yeah, why?