Simple Advice

Started by Banky, September 02, 2003, 10:59:57 PM

nix

Goddamnit Cecil! You figured me out!
"Sex relieves stress, love causes it."
-Woddy Allen

metroshane

Quoteever wonder if the advice some people give about writing is true? maybe they give false info so everyone will fail but them.

I think you may be on to something.  I suggest you don't go anywhere near a keyboard or pen.   :roll:
We live in an age that reads too much to be intelligent and thinks too much to be beautiful.

Pubrick

recycled joke alert! posted July 09, 2003..

Quote from: P
Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickI'm actually putting together an e-book that explains how to get a job in the entertainment industry...

Nick
Step One: write an e-book that misleads everyone so u hav less competition.
under the paving stones.

Cecil

p, youve been using picolas's time machine havent you?

markums2k

Here's some 100% idiot-proof advice.  Simply take all those 20-page scripts and make them into one movie!  Bingo!  You've got the next Mulholland Drive on your hands!  Enjoy your millions!

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: markums2kHere's some 100% idiot-proof advice.  Simply take all those 20-page scripts and make them into one movie!  Bingo!  You've got the next Mulholland Drive on your hands!  Enjoy your millions!

Someone doesn't like Lynch......
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls