Movie Cameras

Started by El Duderino, March 07, 2004, 08:28:42 PM

El Duderino

can anybody tell me where to find good movie cameras online and what type of cameras are good? if i need to be redirected, please do so.

thanks
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

cine

Okay. First things first. Lose the stupid GIF avatar. Lose the fucking thing. Get rid of it. The joke died long ago. It's not funny anymore. Second: Did you read this forum's title? "Brainstorming and Feedback" and then the caption says "Post your script ideas or finished screenplays here for review and discussion." Young boy, what were thinking when you posted your question here when right below there is a "Tech Talk" where it says quite clearly: "Discuss new technology, product reviews or DV software tips."
And here you are asking about a good movie camera in here. Doesn't make sense.

Here's what you do... after you've changed your avatar and stuck with a nickname for once, go to "Search" at the top of the page (you know, because thats generally where one would find stuff). Under Forum, you put "Tech Talk" (i just thought that was a given..), under Keywords, put "cameras." Then just press "Search" at the bottom (you know, thats generally when you start to find the stuff you wanted to search)... I hope this is all clear. I really do hate when people are ignorant to LOOKING AROUND THE SITE.

So that was my Brainstorming for you. Hope you enjoyed the Feedback.

metroshane

Come on Cinephile...is that really what you want this place to be?
We live in an age that reads too much to be intelligent and thinks too much to be beautiful.

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

cine

If that wasn't carelessness, I don't know what is.

metroshane

Sure it was careless...but then we aren't the carelessness police either.  Believe it or not, some people still don't have this inter-web thingy down like the rest of us.
We live in an age that reads too much to be intelligent and thinks too much to be beautiful.

cine

Quote from: metroshanesome people still don't have this inter-web thingy down like the rest of us.
Well be that as it may, anyone who seems 'smart' enough to give themselves that dancing fat girl GIF avatar becomes a nice target if they aren't reading a few lines down an index page.