Post your DVD Deals

Started by SHAFTR, November 17, 2003, 11:44:42 PM

life_boy

Quote from: Losing the Horse: on March 10, 2006, 12:13:20 PM
DDD is having a $5.98 sale with a surprising amount of good/unusual titles.

I went through and these piqued my interest....

This is a good sale.  It is still going on, actually.  I just made a purchase for a few of these titles last night.  The deal is that these are Sony DVD Releases and are going out of print (some are already unavailable).  So, if you have any interest in owning something like Spider, Safe, Fat City, Timecode or California Split, you should probably act soon while they can be had (and at a great price).

Here's the link.

ono

There's also a $5.99 sale.  Weird.  As far as I can tell, they're different, but maybe there's a cross-section in there somewhere.

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/studio.cfm?mainStudioId=11

w/o horse

I've actually obtained a lot of titles from the sale, some omitted from the recent sales thread, some included.  When I'm at a store I find myself flipping over the DDDVD titles and finding $25 price tags and going back to the site to purchase.  Really random, really good titles available.  Ones in which I thought maybe a standard price reducation was entailed and then to find out that no, DDDVD is on the ball.

I suggest looking through the titles.

Purple Noon I give my highest recommendation.  The best $6 I've spent on the site.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

modage

Quote from: Losing the Horse: on April 29, 2006, 02:00:08 AM
Purple Noon I give my highest recommendation.  The best $6 I've spent on the site.
is that the remake of High Noon from the guys who did Purple Rain?  cause that sounds awesome.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

samsong

last days of gerry the elephant

I just placed an order on Amazon.com for Seven Samurai, it was 21.99, I think I spotted Fear and Loathing for that price also on there... Not bad at all.

hedwig

Amazon sale: selected Criterion DVDs* 45% off.

*The Complete Mr. Arkadin, Brazil, The Third Man, Ugetsu, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai, Short Cuts, M, Grey Gardens, Young Mr. Lincoln, My Own Private Idaho, Grand Illusion, Do the Right Thing, Traffic.

Ravi

Quote from: overmeunderyou on May 05, 2006, 05:58:04 PM
I just placed an order on Amazon.com for Seven Samurai, it was 21.99

Criterion is releasing a new version of Seven Samurai.

w/o horse

I'm saving for the DDD 20% off sale I know has to be just around the corner.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

modage

Quote from: Losing the Horse: on May 30, 2006, 06:53:15 PM
I'm saving for the DDD 20% off sale I know has to be just around the corner.
me too.  i know its gotta be soon....
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

edison

Apocalypse Now: The Complete Dossier >>>> $12.99 ****

****Circuit City Exclusive: Free 20 minute bonus DVD // Includes added & expanded scenes from Apocalypse Now: Redux, the destruction of the Kurtz compound with Coppola commentary & trailers

w/o horse

Netflix $7 MGM deal.  There's a lot of good titles.  $7 makes me want to buy them all.

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/studio.cfm?mainStudioID=12&page=0

Ravi

Quote from: edison on August 04, 2006, 01:01:01 PM
****Circuit City Exclusive: Free 20 minute bonus DVD // Includes added & expanded scenes from Apocalypse Now: Redux, the destruction of the Kurtz compound with Coppola commentary & trailers

Wasn't the Kurtz compound and commentary included in the first AN DVD?  Why is it on some CC bonus disc?

MacGuffin

Here's the full list of TV DVDs Best Buy has on sale for $20 in case anyone needs to get Seinfeld, Curb, etc.:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat98900050002&type=category
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Fernando

Quote from: MacGuffin on August 29, 2006, 10:49:38 AM
Here's the full list of TV DVDs Best Buy has on sale for $20 in case anyone needs to get Seinfeld, Curb, etc.:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat98900050002&type=category

Damn it!!!

Quote from: Faye of Best Buy Customer Care
I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced related to
placing an online order.

BestBuy.com accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Best
Buy Credit Cards, Best Buy Digital Coupons, and Best Buy Gift Cards.  We
also accept debit cards as long as the debit card has a major credit
card logo.  Please note that the billing address for credit cards must
be a United States address.

:yabbse-angry: :yabbse-angry: :yabbse-angry:

Mac, buy for me 5th and 6th season of Seinfeld!!! I'm serious, I'll paypal you the money.