There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.

Started by depooter, March 27, 2005, 02:24:56 PM

MacGuffin

I know this guy who heard it from another guy that heard that PTA shot a man just to watch him die. Then kicked him repeatedly with his rollerblade while shouting, "That's For Drinking My Milkshake, Bitch!"
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

I read on TMZ that PTA went on vacation to Vietnam, and with nothing but the clothes on his back and a suitcase full of F-bombs, retroactively won the war.  THE IRAQ WAR.
My house, my rules, my coffee

jtm

cine

when i was in NYC this week, i ran into PTA on the street, and he fucking stabbed me. then in a menacing voice he said "this time i have a reason!"

then he ran off yelling to no one in particular "frogs! you're alllllll frogs!!"

Gold Trumpet

When I met PTA, he tried to pawn his copy of Death Proof on me. Such an asshole.

RegularKarate

Really guys?  He did all that stuff?  I ran into him this past weekend and he seemed super nice.  Signed my dvd and everyth....

ATTENTION WEBSITE!!!!  THIS IS PA()L THO/\/\ASSSSSSSsss AnderSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have just MRUDered Regular K@raTE! as HE T?peD his last P0sT eveR!!!  I haVe bee|\| Fo\\ow\ng him foR daYssssss!

STAbbbbb333333edd in the BACK witha FUKINg DinoSaur BON3 I stole FrOm the MUs3UM!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

You'reallfuckingnextyoullallfuckingdieeatshityoulittleassholes
U R NEXT!!!!!

allworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandno
playmakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjack
adullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallwor
kandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplayma
kesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullb
oyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandn
oplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesja
ckadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallw
orkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplay
makesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadu
llboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkan
dnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakes
jackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyall
workandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboyallworkandnopla
ymakesjackadullboy

B.C. Long

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

I was eating at an Applebees and went to go pick up some ketchup from another table for our chili fries
when I turned around, there was PTA eating the croutons off my salad

our eyes locked
He gave me the finger and ran off

polkablues

I was watching an interview with Werner Herzog and they asked him about PTA. Herzog turned pale and fainted.

modage

I heard that the Mo'Nique role in Precious is based on PTA.

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

picolas

the new york times claims he's trying to make a higgs boson particle before the large hadron collider does. in his basement. just so he can take credit for wrecking the universe.

and he's been using pearl for illegal baby fights on the side.

cine

i can't remember which article it was in, but i read somewhere that Paul forced Maya into having multiple abortions in 2004 because the fetus wasn't "Pearly" enough.

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

picolas

i leant him my complete sopranos box set. he returned it a couple hours later with the first disc missing. when i texted him about it, he sent this:

: 0 .... : >

polkablues

Quentin Tarantino based every character in "Inglourious Basterds" on PTA, including Hitler.  Also, "Kill Bill" was adapted from his diary.