taz will make the pretty for you (now improved with bells and whistles)

Started by bonanzataz, September 27, 2005, 12:09:43 AM

bonanzataz

i take pictures. sometimes. these are kind of old. thought i'd put them up. perhaps i will scan more in the future.

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

monodynamic

Figure 8

I like your pictures.

Is it just me or does the guy in the second to last one look kind of like the singer in The Hold Steady?

hedwig

the 1st one and the last 2 are my favorites. i think those three are great.

yeah, you should definitely scan more when you get the chance. what camera are you using?

bonanzataz

i am using a pentax pz10. i generally shoot on 800 asa, b/c i like the dark. the first two out of this batch, however, are shot on 400 speed. the last two are self portraits. yikes...

yippee! pictures iz cool!

EDIT: one more thing. i wanted to put this on a tee-shirt. but i never did. i think it's too late anyway.

NO BLOOD FOR OYL!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

hedwig

bonanzataz

WOOHOO! FRIDAY! END OF SEMESTER! TIME TO PARTY!!!

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

Pozer

context, context, context.

Pubrick

Quote from: cronopio on December 21, 2005, 04:17:46 PM
is that you taz? the last guy?
taz-o wishes, no, that would be the dashing young star of the critically acclaimed Yodelling Mad.
under the paving stones.

bonanzataz

Quote from: Pubrick on December 21, 2005, 08:45:42 PM
Quote from: cronopio on December 21, 2005, 04:17:46 PM
is that you taz? the last guy?
taz-o wishes, no, that would be the dashing young star of the critically acclaimed Yodelling Mad.

my dear pubrick. i do thank you for the free publicity. you've got class. i like that.

bonanzataz

so, i just spent a lot of time not being able to sleep and i decided that instead of writing my paper that is due in 5 more hours, i would refurbish my webpage that nobody looks at. you see, it's a webpage that the school gives to you and you get 100mb free to do whatever you want with it. so nobody looks at it unless you give them links. and, it sucks, because everything that's on my webpage i've already posted on here. except for cereal dreams. i posted the script to that here - http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=93.0. yeah, but everything else was just sitting uncompressed on my harddrive b/c i'm backing it up and thought it would be cool to show. so, really, i guess this is for people that weren't here three years ago and never saw CMP or people that like to watch really bad films i made when i was 15 or films that i posted last year. it's called multiple bites at the apple.

http://pages.emerson.edu/students/andrew_tobia

anyway, what with the end of this semester coming up, i will have two really awesome new projects up here that i'm super excited about. perhaps this post is just a passive-aggressive maneuver for you all to look at my new shit in two weeks. perhaps this post is just a result of being awake at 5:15 in the morning after a night of drunken karaoke in a lesbian bar. perhaps this post is just going on and on and on...

seriously though. come back here in two weeks. in the mean time, go look at i love a magician's pictures of the elderly and be happy that your fellow xixaxians are actually making things that are good enough to go in the art gallery.

bonanzataz

three posts in a row. in his own thread no less...  :yabbse-thumbdown:

ok, so i just moved into a new apartment and haven't had internet, but i'm back home-home in new york and i thought i would put up my stuff. i have two new movies up! i REALLY REALLY REALLY want people to watch them. "self portrait sans penis" is the work that i'm most proud of ever. here's my favorite still from it to get people to watch it.

despite the title, i'm not featured in this one, but i PROMISE my penis really isn't in it this time. my roommate is though and she's awesome.

"la ultima vez" is alright, but it's long. it's worth checking out if you have the time.

please take a look. i would love to hear what you have to say, especially if it's nasty and hateful.

http://pages.emerson.edu/students/andrew_tobia/movies.htm