Look-a-Likes

Started by El Duderino, April 05, 2004, 10:28:42 PM

children with angels

"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

RegularKarate

I've never noticed that, but that's perfect!

Keitel probably doesn't look like a half-melted He-Man toy when he takes his shirt off though.

Reel

It's kind of ironic that the best movie ever made and the worst have such a similar looking person in them.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

diggler

Isabella Rossallini in Blue Velvet

Dave Foley in drag
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

Chris Brown

Wesley Snipes in Demolition Man
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

pete

wasn't snipes doing his best rodman?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Pubrick

Yes, everyone knows that.
under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

james durbin from american idol

sloth from goonies

Sleepless

Welcome back. Boom!
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

matt35mm

Who's that asshole?

Sleepless

The patchy beard doesn't give it away?

Reel

did you say he looks like Ryan Gosling? more like Pee-wee...