I took a picture of PTA's house.

Started by Stefen, May 12, 2004, 10:42:29 PM

coffeebeetle

Oh P, I know I'm owned.  Yuk yuk, ya got me!  

You really should consider changing your prescription frames though buddy.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Pozer

damn that P's good.

p.s. this thread made me dumber.

coffeebeetle

He is good.  If only I could be an admin and piss on people...*sigh*

Can this thread be locked?
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

cine

Quote from: coffeebeetleHe is good.  If only I could be an admin and piss on people...*sigh*

Can this thread be locked?
Let me tell you something, coffeebeetle.. chainsmoking insomniac.... Punchdrunk23... whatever you want to be called this week: you're nothing but an ignorant fool. Maybe some people can tolerate this sort of thing, but I'm sure as hell NOT one of them.

This isn't P being a nazi. This was just P stating the obvious: that you were really fucking gullible. And now you're being a crybaby because you're embarrassed for being exposed as an complete idiot. Just accept it, kid. Yeah, Bethie didn't seem to get it either but at least she suspected the joke, and as you can see from the lack of her angry posts, she's not losing sleep over this like you seem to be.

After the several months you've been around, missing for a few, changing identities because you fail miserably with your attitude each time you try, you still haven't figured it out. And it's sad. So either go away for good this time or grow the fuck up/ get over yourself.

Oh, and I don't think there's any reason to lock this thread, except for the fact that you ruined it entirely.

coffeebeetle

I don't see what changing my name has to do with anything, cinephile.    It also seems that nearly every time I'm on this site, P is contributing a snide remark or pointing out somebody else's flaws.  This bothers me alot, though I'll admit I don't always handle it the way I should (as this thread shows).  

That being said, I've always respected you cinephile.  I'll also admit that I have a bit of a temper and don't always conduct myself in the best manner possible, and for this I apologize.  I've also come to the conclusion that I need to stay away from P's posts.  Things will run much more smoothly.  So yes, I behaved childishly on this thread.  Forgive me.  Thanks.  :)

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

Hey, remember back when someone was saying that during the filming of PDL that PTA would keep a relaxed set?
And that sometimes he would show in his PJs?
And then they made a typing mistake and said something like
"He would sleep on his trailer"  as opposed to "sleep IN his trailer"?
Like SNOOPY?
Remember that?

Well now I'm thinking the 'on' thing might not be so far from the truth

Cool Pics
Wonder where PTA was when they were taken
Maybe on the set of a movie so secretive that they made X-5 project signs to post around and then actually made them invisible but you can only see them if you wearing a certain kind of sunglasses designed by Robert Rodriguez for the Top Secret Spy Kids 4-D: Please Continue to pay me to make Crap.

cine

Quote from: coffeebeetleI don't see what changing my name has to do with anything, cinephile.    It also seems that nearly every time I'm on this site, P is contributing a snide remark or pointing out somebody else's flaws.  This bothers me alot, though I'll admit I don't always handle it the way I should (as this thread shows).  

That being said, I've always respected you cinephile.  I'll also admit that I have a bit of a temper and don't always conduct myself in the best manner possible, and for this I apologize.  I've also come to the conclusion that I need to stay away from P's posts.  Things will run much more smoothly.  So yes, I behaved childishly on this thread.  Forgive me.  Thanks.  :)
The name changing has to do with the fact that you seem to be living in the Punchdrunk days. Everyone has changed but you seem to be the only old user that has not changed with Xixax. If you read what Pubrick actually says on the board, you'll see he's changed too. And let me tell you, if HE didn't didn't tell you flat out that you're gullible, then I sure would have. Because it was obvious from the start.

It's good you can admit that you're being an idiot and an asshole about this but I think from here on in you have to accept that you're living in the past and Pubrick isn't what you say he is. You claim you need to stay away from his posts but it seems you already have... otherwise you'd understand the reality of what's going on around here. So the way I see it, if somebody like him calls you out on something -- don't blow up childishly. THEN things will run smoother. Thanks.  :)

Pozer

for some reason I was attracted back to the thread, and I shit you not, became even dumber.

Pedro

sometimes you guys take things too seriously

matt35mm

Quote from: AntiDumbFrogQuestion... a movie so secretive that they made X-5 project signs to post around...
Haha I totally forgot about that whole X-4 thing!  I know you said other things, too, but that's all I got out of the post.

coffeebeetle

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: coffeebeetleI don't see what changing my name has to do with anything, cinephile.    It also seems that nearly every time I'm on this site, P is contributing a snide remark or pointing out somebody else's flaws.  This bothers me alot, though I'll admit I don't always handle it the way I should (as this thread shows).  

The name changing has to do with the fact that you seem to be living in the Punchdrunk days. Everyone has changed but you seem to be the only old user that has not changed with Xixax. If you read what Pubrick actually says on the board, you'll see he's changed too. And let me tell you, if HE didn't didn't tell you flat out that you're gullible, then I sure would have. Because it was obvious from the start.

It's good you can admit that you're being an idiot and an asshole about this but I think from here on in you have to accept that you're living in the past and Pubrick isn't what you say he is. You claim you need to stay away from his posts but it seems you already have... otherwise you'd understand the reality of what's going on around here. So the way I see it, if somebody like him calls you out on something -- don't blow up childishly. THEN things will run smoother. Thanks.  :)

Fair enough.  That's that.

Stefen

Is that really pta on his bike?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cine

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

DB....
"I was just thinking of my initials one day, and I got the idea!"

or however that line goes

that would be cool if these pics were real

oh wait, they are.

let's keep thinking that.

for petes sake

Quote from: GhostboyTwo front doors...unique.

lol