how many times did you see PDL?

Started by tpfkabi, February 05, 2003, 10:31:24 PM

tpfkabi

i'm restricting this to times you actually paid for a ticket and watched PDL.

i saw it 3 times.
the first one may be iffy though......the ticket stub taker was an old man and when i gave him my stub, he said something along the lines of, "you'll like this one." this shocked me that a really old man would like PDL. then i looked at my stub at home and it said "MY Big Fat.." how that happened i don't know.
anywho, i saw it 3 times and paid 3 times.
i saw this because i figure someone probably works as a projectionist or something
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Cecil

unfortunately ive only seen it once.

wheres that guy who saw it a dozen times or something?

sphinx

Duck Sauce

Ghostboy

I saw it twice in the theater, and I've watched it once on DVD (via Academy screener).

Satcho9

life_boy

I too saw it twice and I took someone 'new' with me each time.  I was planning on seeing it a third time but it only lasted three weeks in the theater in this little town of Tupelo, MS.  I had a friend who was anxious to see it and he loved Magnolia so this was going to be great, but, it wasn't meant to be.  The film didn't play too well in the smaller towns (and mine was no exception) which is a shame.  There were only a few people in the theater on it's opening night.  But as for me, I loved it from the first frame on.  I guess everyone else just doesn't know what they're missing.

xerxes

SHAFTR

Once last weekend.... (student theatre)

and I think I will go again this weekend (budget theatre).
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Pwaybloe

Victor

are you gonna eat with us too?

aclockworkjj

Jeremy Blackman

Twice opening day, once more a week later. The second time was the best.

neatahwanta

16 (no lie)

Once at the NY premiere, 15 after that.

BackUpOffMeFoo

Seen it many times. Never paid once.
Serious?