so what if im gay?

Started by md, January 28, 2003, 05:50:41 PM

phil marlowe

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: themodernage02
Quote from: Ghoulardi GoonHey cowboy, it's a much more interesting world when you're secure in your sexuality.

wait. are you telling us you're gay???

(not that theres anything wrong with it).

No, I'm just saying I'm secure in my sexuality.  I love women, I just don't have a problem saying a guy is attractive.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

markums2k

Quote from: Duck Sauce
PTA looks like a completley different person in every single picture.

No kidding.

If we're going to talk about sexy directors, George Clooney gets my vote.  Although I've yet to see his movie.

If we're going to talk about sexy writer/directors... Paul can certainly hold his own.

*breaks out the frilly red dress from 28 Days Later*

Sleuth

PTA is Batman

look at him, and picture the cowl and cape on him
I like to hug dogs

cowboykurtis

Quote from: Ghoulardi GoonHey cowboy, it's a much more interesting world when you're secure in your sexuality.

is it fun being gay?
...your excuses are your own...

markums2k

Quote from: cowboykurtis

is it fun being gay?

You're the one in Burbank, CA.  You tell us.  :roll:

BackUpOffMeFoo

is it fun being gay?

It's a ball.
Serious?

chainsmoking insomniac

is it fun being gay?

I wouldn't know man.  Sorry.  But I'm sure there are groups that can help you find that side of yourself that's so hard to reach.  8)
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Ghoulardi Goonthat side of yourself that's so hard to reach.  8)

I have problems with the middle of my back, personally....

Cecil

can someone please paint a cowl and cape on a pta picture and post it with previous batmans (west included) so we can compare. that would be much appreciated.

chainsmoking insomniac

--Morgan Freeman, Se7en

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Fernando

Quote from: themodernage02

Holy fanboy dreams, modernman!

Nice job.

Cecil

thank you.

hmm, very interesting. very interesting indeed

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

he's a good looking guy, looks hella cool with cigarettes
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye