PTA PDL Q&A

Started by Tictacbk, June 18, 2003, 05:52:04 PM

Cecil

we need to make a list of who can reply to whos posts and who can speak to who.

Sleuth

Make the list in tiny tiny letters that are hidden to no one, but only a nuisance to copy and paste
I like to hug dogs

Pubrick

Quote from: tremoloslothbut only a nuisance to copy and paste
if ur online u can just quote the text.
under the paving stones.

tpfkabi

oh, i got a good ?

ask him about the original ending to PDL that was cut from the script

&'

ask him about the significance of (if any) eighteen wheelers in his films

or

why moon footage on all the tv's in PDL
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

MrBurgerKing

Quote from: bigideaswhy moon footage on all the tv's in PDL

isn't this a pretty obvious metaphor? hey though, i'm not pretending to be a genius or literature professor, but c'mon, don't take me for a scum bag.

tpfkabi

Quote from: MrBurgerKing
Quote from: bigideaswhy moon footage on all the tv's in PDL

isn't this a pretty obvious metaphor? hey though, i'm not pretending to be a genius or literature professor, but c'mon, don't take me for a scum bag.

are you talking about the whole Lena is an alien thing?
if not, enlighten me o great one with superior knowledge

MrBurgerKing

well going to the moon is a big adventurous frontier, a new step for humanity. barry finding a true love is similar to us going to the moon; it's a very new thing for him and an adventure that will open his eyes up to the world and himself.

I don't know, that's my take. I guess it's not obvious, and it probably doesn't make much sense. I had such little confidence when writing that first paragraph that I didn't capitalize any of the words.

tpfkabi

that could be a possibility, but it's also on the tv for the phone sex ladies.

but still, would it not be an interesting question to ask Mr. Anderson?

bonanzataz

i'll ask him if he thinks the moon landing was a hoax.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

fulty

Quote from: bonanzatazthe moon landing was a hoax.
haha
that's funny, with Buzz punching that guy.

Anyway, the different tvs showing the same moon landing was interesting.
I mean, it's not like this was happening in the 60's.
I wonder if the PTA was doing a sort of "Wise Up" thing with this. ( ? )
Tinapop  

I used to be smart.... now I'm just stupid.

EL__SCORCHO

did anyone see "an evening with kevin smith" where one guy asks Smith if he could suck his dick? hahaha what a strange guy.

modage

who, smith?  did he say yes? :shock:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Quote from: sphinxthe sandman's wedding is coming up soon (before the end of the month), i'm pretty sure pta will probably be going to that dig in addition to all these screenings...he must be pretty busy these days

MALIBU, Calif. - Adam Sandler married model-actress Jackie Titone in an outdoor ceremony that was attended by celebrity friends and his pet bulldog dressed in a custom tuxedo.

"Sandler got married," the comic's Web site said. "Woopity Doo!" No other details were immediately available.

Calls to Sandler's publicist, Cindy Guagenti, weren't immediately returned Sunday night.

Photographs of Sunday's nuptials showed "The Wedding Singer" star in a black tuxedo and white yarmulke, and Titone in a white gown with spaghetti straps, standing among hanging pale rose bouquets and chairs draped with pink satin. (See here.)

Sandler's dog, Meatball, appears in one photo wearing a black tuxedo jacket and a white yarmulke of his own.

It was the first marriage for Sandler, 36, and Titone, 28.

Titone has appeared in Sandler's movies, including as a waitress in "Big Daddy" and an angel in "Little Nicky."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

oakmanc234

Whoa, the Wedding Singer himself got married! Congratulations to the Sandman! I don't know if PTA attended but celebs like Dustin Hoffman and Sharon Osbourne and past co-stars such as Jack Nicholson, Winona Ryder, Quentin Tarantino, Rob Schneider etc. went to the secret but large-scale wedding.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

Ernie

I'm just going to tell him I'm his bitch I think. Questions are too hard to think of.