PTA-a-thon.

Started by Jon, June 01, 2003, 04:55:46 PM

aclockworkjj

Works for me.....see, what great teamwork...solutions getting made, deals being done.....you guys are AOTAY!!!

chainsmoking insomniac

Okay, that banner fucking rocks!
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Xixax

Hey guys, the chat DOES work on Macintosh. You just have to have java enabled.

If you can't get the Java thing to work, then download a Mac IRC program like Ircle.

Mac guys, check here:

http://www.ex.ac.uk/~jastaple/irc/irchelp.html

You'll need this info to log in:

IRC server: blazoner.com
room: #xixax
port: 6667

With that info, you can chat with us that night. I'd hate for you Mac guys to all miss out!

I don't have a computer in the same room as my TV, so I'm going to chat via my cell phone!  8)
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

godardian

Quote from: XixaxHey guys, the chat DOES work on Macintosh. You just have to have java enabled.

If you can't get the Java thing to work, then download a Mac IRC program like Ircle.

Mac guys, check here:

http://www.ex.ac.uk/~jastaple/irc/irchelp.html

You'll need this info to log in:

IRC server: blazoner.com
room: #xixax
port: 6667

With that info, you can chat with us that night. I'd hate for you Mac guys to all miss out!

I don't have a computer in the same room as my TV, so I'm going to chat via my cell phone!  8)

It seems Regular Karate has a Mac and couldn't get it to work... it was really simple to go into "preferences" under Explorer and just uncheck a box that keeps you from accessing certain types of Java.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: godardianIt seems Regular Karate has a Mac and couldn't get it to work... it was really simple to go into "preferences" under Explorer and just uncheck a box that keeps you from accessing certain types of Java.

Don't use IE for Mac's...boo...sorry, but why would ya use a program made by their competitors?....hence, maybe the problems....I suggest tryin' netscape or safari

Cecil

hes right, i tested with camino (mozilla) and it works like a charm. i think i was still with ie back when i first tried it

aurora

The reason my avatar is changing is because its random :D