IMDB Poll of the Day

Started by Dirk, April 14, 2003, 06:00:13 AM

Dirk

At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Jeremy Blackman

PTA got 128 votes, so I'm happy.

Does Magnolia still have an 8.2 rating?

snaporaz

yeah, i saw that yesterday.

i'm not really surprised. i think that any filmmaker that happens to be the most famous will recieve the title of "most overrated".  thank god anderson only got half of that douchebag kevin smith's overratedness.

Victor

why arent ratner and shyamalan up there? i guess youre not "hot and hip" anymore if your movie clears 40 million bucks.
are you gonna eat with us too?

cowboykurtis

Quote from: Lesterwhy arent ratner and shyamalan up there? i guess youre not "hot and hip" anymore if your movie clears 40 million bucks.

or i could be the other way aroumd: they figure you can't be overrated if your films make hundreds of millions of dollars. i guess it depends what you're talking about when using the word "overrated" : ability or  marketability.
...your excuses are your own...

EL__SCORCHO

Since when is Sam Mendes hot and hip?

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pwaybloe

Yes!  
My wife looks just like her.