DVD to MP3

Started by Stefen, March 21, 2004, 07:49:21 PM

Stefen

I don't think this has been posted and i guess this is a good forum to ask, but does anyone know how to take audio from a dvd and turn it into an mp3? For example I want to get some live dvds of certain bands into mp3 so I can listen in my car and on trips, as well as some stuff in dvd's. Like the scenes with good sound editing. I found a program called dvd to mp3 ripper that seemed to do the trick but they wanted 30 bucks for the full version and thats way to expensive for my budget, im sure you peeps have done what im trying to do. A little help would be much appreciated. I'm not a big techie person so laymans terms if at all possible. Thanks.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

kotte

Just rip the DVD like you would...

And convert the track to a .wav in premiere.

Duck Sauce

How do I get the Boogie Nights menu music into wav or mp3?

bonanzataz

Quote from: Duck SauceHow do I get the Boogie Nights menu music into wav or mp3?

that's easy...
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Jeremy Blackman

Taz showed me how to do it, and you don't technically have to rip anything!

:laughing2:

mogwai

Stefen

Does anyone know a pc way of doing it? For us not intelligent enough to use a mac.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.