Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

I Love a Magician

I think I'd like that a lot more if Ryan Adams sang on it instead. Besides Willie it sounds a lot like Jacksonville City Nights to me.

RegularKarate

Quote from: I Love a Magician on November 02, 2006, 03:31:30 PM
I think I'd like that a lot more if Ryan Adams sang on it instead. Besides Willie it sounds a lot like Jacksonville City Nights to me.

It does sound very much like what it is (Willie singing for The Cardinals) and it's totally hit or miss, but as a Willie fan, I have to appreciate the fact that it A: is NOT a reggae album and B: has at least three good songs on it.

Stefen

Gotdamn. The last 20 + pages have been some boringness. A bunch of dumabasses talking about some albums they heard about never giving their thoughts just posting pictures. Listen to the music and then give us your thoughts you doc browns. A bunch of "This leaked last night *post album cover*..................................."

What are your thoughts, hipster? OH, right, aint heard the album just HEARD it was supposed to be good.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

That point is made about every 10 pages, Stefen, but it's good to hear it again.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

A Matter Of Chance

I, uh, like Billy Joel. I always shudder to tell people this because they either laugh in my face or turn away slowly. My friends usually give me shit about it. But I think he's cool.

Help me, Xixax.

Quote from: Stefen on November 05, 2006, 02:42:42 AM
Gotdamn. The last 20 + pages have been some boringness. A bunch of dumabasses talking about some albums they heard about never giving their thoughts just posting pictures. Listen to the music and then give us your thoughts you doc browns. A bunch of "This leaked last night *post album cover*..................................."

What are your thoughts, hipster? OH, right, aint heard the album just HEARD it was supposed to be good.

shut up.
context, context, context.

Pubrick

Quote from: A Matter Of Chance on November 05, 2006, 07:24:54 PM

I, uh, like Billy Joel. I always shudder to tell people this because they either laugh in my face or turn away slowly. My friends usually give me shit about it. But I think he's cool.

Help me, Xixax.
you're hanging out with musical idiots. and from the "stupidest thing said about a movie" thread i would say they are cinematic idiots too. don't let them catch you reading a book..

also, the pic isn't showing. u can't link from tripod.
under the paving stones.

picolas

any and all incredibad

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Stefen on November 05, 2006, 02:42:42 AM

Yeah shat up

JG

late to the leak...

Apples in Stereo - New Magnetic Wonder

Pubrick

Quote from: flagpolespecial on November 11, 2006, 03:52:50 AM
currently
the dismemberment plan - emergency and i
then maybe that's all you should have posted.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

It's a confusing topic title.  We should change it to "Now Playing."
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

we should change it to "check the previous 288 pages before posting a list"
under the paving stones.