PTA’s next project music

Started by Vile5, July 07, 2003, 05:01:55 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: ABKman18I think when the time is right they will come together
and form..

under the paving stones.

Vile5

Quote from: ABKman18I think when the time is right they will come together.

Yeah you could be right and i hope so!
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Ernie

What exactly is a hipster? I hope I'm not a hipster. I'm not hip I don't think.

Sleuth

Don't worry about it, ebea

But seriously folks, an example of a hipster is somebody who likes something that is hip at the moment (usually a large underground thing) but doesn't truly care for it.
I like to hug dogs

chainsmoking insomniac

Passionless about the subject, though showing every outward sign of obsession with it.  And sometimes not.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Pwaybloe

Speaking of hipsters, did you losers know the new word for cool is "deck?"  Huh?  Did ya?  Yeah I didn't think so.  

You guys are so totally un-deck.

ono

Quote from: PawbloeYou guys are so totally un-deck.
Sounds like something Cartman would say, like when he would always say "hella" or "tits."

SoNowThen

Hehehe.... so good...

the catch phrase for the teens here now is "Chillax". As in "just chillax, man, everything's fine..."

??!?
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

bonanzataz

chillax is so two years ago.

the new thing is saying, dude, that is bucket. or, man that is so pail! if somebody asks, how are you doing, say, "I'm just fileting..."

s'all good.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

EL__SCORCHO

I always wondered what a hipster was too. They sound like morons if they're using words like the ones you guys just mentioned.

TheVoiceOfNick

I'm still stuck using the lingo from the 80's... always saying "dude", "gnarley" and "look it".

Nick

moonshiner

the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one

Vile5

So  hipster could mean in a very "peruvian" spanish: posero or worse poserito
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí