help

Started by rustinglass, October 11, 2003, 11:43:01 AM

rustinglass

can anyone tell me how I can copy an audio track from a dvd to my harddrive
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

prophet

ive done it before i know you get this program that takes the audio from your speakers and records it to MP3 or WAV. i dont know how its called
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

aclockworkjj

search for Total Recorder.  

Without actually rippin' the DVD, you can set it up to, yes, record anything coming out of the onboard soundboard.  There are many output option formats too...not just mp3.

rustinglass

thank you so much! would I be pushing it if I asked you to direct me to a free one?
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

TheVoiceOfNick

try going to http://www.download.com ... there should be some free tools available there.