franz ferdinand

Started by Rudie Obias, June 02, 2004, 06:07:25 PM

RegularKarate

well, I played that one too, so that may be what I'm remembering.

I still wish I had my Nintendo (or my SNES even)

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Pubrick

that's not the same.

u'd prolly do an ugly chick if she had the same measurements as a hot chick.
under the paving stones.

Sleuth

I still have my NES and SNES so what-ev-errr
I like to hug dogs

Sleuth

UPDATE:  I can't find my SNES
I like to hug dogs

RegularKarate

MAN, that Battletoads and Double Dragon song DOES sound like TAKE ME OUT

Ravi

Today's Best Buy ad features a Limited Edition of the FF CD with 5 new tracks    :evil:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pubrickthat's not the same.

You could get MAME, then use a USB to hook it up to your PS2, and play it that way.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

@ This page of this thread.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Jeremy Blackman

modage

The follow-up to Franz Ferdinand, the band's debut, will be in stores October 4. Rather than going through the work of choosing a name for the album, they're just reusing the title of the first album, which we suppose was really more of a non-title. And if that's not enough for you already, the second album will bear the same cover art as its predecessor, only with different colors.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

Wow, they really are gimmicky. My friends would tell me they just make 80's music for nostalgia and gimmick but I wouldn't listen to them, then this. My friends are right, franz ferdinand sucks.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pedro

peter gabriel released 3 self-titled albums...

Pubrick

Quote from: themodernage02The follow-up to Franz Ferdinand, the band's debut, will be in stores October 4. Rather than going through the work of choosing a name for the album, they're just reusing the title of the first album, which we suppose was really more of a non-title. And if that's not enough for you already, the second album will bear the same cover art as its predecessor, only with different colors.
the cover should be the lead singer eating his own head. he really could if he tried.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

Franz Ferdinand renames 'Better' new album

NEW YORK (Billboard) - After initially opting to self-title its second album, Scottish rock band Franz Ferdinand has now opted to call the set "You Could Have It So Much Better ... With Franz Ferdinand."

The album will still be released as planned Oct. 3 internationally and the next day in North America via Domino/Epic. First single "Do You Want To?" will precede the album on Sept. 19.

The original plan was to have only the band's name printed on the new album cover, and to distinguish it from its similarly self-titled predecessor with a different color scheme.

Franz Ferdinand is gearing up for a handful of U.K. festival dates later this month, beginning Aug. 20-21 at the V Festival. A North American tour will begin Sept. 20 in Chicago.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks