Paul Thomas Anderson posters for sale now. Only 20 bux

Started by prophet, January 15, 2004, 07:03:41 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: prophetthank you im thinking about putting falling frogs in the back.
no way save that for another one. it looks nice as it is.
under the paving stones.

Pas

Finn

Very interesting indeed! I'm gonna save it as my background.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

prophet

im not selling one to P for all those times he made fun of me :)
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

picolas

that's excellent.

your logical next step should be The Continuing Animated Adventures of PTA and His Magic Movie Machine.

prophet

yeah sound right your so right right right one right there right behind yup ok thanks ill try animate a HD screen for a poster ok :) i ll try that millions of dollars. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that hirts stop that shit now!

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

mogwai

Quote from: prophetthank you im thinking about putting falling frogs in the back.
great work.

could you please add some gore to the illfated froggies, thank you very much.

Redlum

\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

kotte

Finn

Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

prophet

im not sure, it costs alot to print them ill see where i have to do it but probably on e bay or some kinda of site like that i know they are not going to be 10 but though.

Mellow Fellow

Some people say I was an embarassment to the nation. Well, I say, that depends on what your definition of "was" is, jerk.

prophet

k ill post the print i get and then ill see how many people if only like 5 people want one im not waisting my time.

Alethia

what would The Man himself think about the poster?   are you giving him one  , prophet?
context, context, context.